we're In- New home is ours.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

PJ wrote:It's a training facility FFS not a home beautiful advertisment. We are not there for the realty development just to train.

Perhaps we should have taken a big section out of Toorak - the needles would definately have been more upmarket and you meet a better class of drunk.
:lol:

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
shmic_s
Club Player

Another club leaving is home.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/b ... 5971622911

If it was me, i would much prefer to be outer Seaford. Even if it is a stones throw from the worst of Frankston.
Our players can live on the peninsula, eastern suburbs or inner city. Not all players have the same lifestyle.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

shmic_s wrote:Another club leaving is home.

If it was me, i would much prefer to be outer Seaford. Even if it is a stones throw from the worst of Frankston.
Our players can live on the peninsula, eastern suburbs or inner city. Not all players have the same lifestyle.

me too.....always lived in the sth east...anything north or west of the city sucks big time in my humble opinion... :wink: :wink: 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Sainternist wrote:I thought it was state of the art facilities at the new home. The shower blocks don't even have individual cubicles. Hope no one drops the soap.
What are you implying about our players?

Even worse, what are you implying about the gay community?

Homophobe.
C'mon, ya gotta admit, a lot of footy players these days seem pretty homoerotic.

No, need to label me a homophobe. It was all in -what I thought was - good humour.

On the other hand, if you happen to be a memeber of the gay community and i've offended, apologies.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:me too.....always lived in the sth east...anything north or west of the city sucks big time in my humble opinion... :wink: :wink: 8-)
i've lived both sides and you're wrong. you wanna live in sydney, live in sydney, don't live in sydney-lite like the south side of the river. the north side of the river is true melbourne.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
shmic_s wrote:Another club leaving is home.

me too.....always lived in the sth east...anything north or west of the city sucks big time in my humble opinion... :wink: :wink: 8-)
Coming from a North West area I totally disagree. To be honest I think it gets an unfair go with the general public.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Sainternist wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Sainternist wrote:I thought it was state of the art facilities at the new home. The shower blocks don't even have individual cubicles. Hope no one drops the soap.

Homophobe.
C'mon, ya gotta admit, a lot of footy players these days seem pretty homoerotic.

No, need to label me a homophobe. It was all in -what I thought was - good humour.

On the other hand, if you happen to be a memeber of the gay community and i've offended, apologies.
Your humour was offensive.

The implication that there are groups of gay men just waiting for a straight to expose his arse so that they can give him a quick one is homophobic to the extreme.

I have news for you....... gay men only copulate with gay men.

Even then, like straight guys only fancy a small percentage of females they know, gay guys only fancy a small percentage of other gay guys.

Gay Bashing, even under the guise of humour, is only perpetuated by persons who are unsure of their own sexuality.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Homophobe.

Your humour was offensive.

The implication that there are groups of gay men just waiting for a straight to expose his arse so that they can give him a quick one is homophobic to the extreme.

Even then, like straight guys only fancy a small percentage of females they know, gay guys only fancy a small percentage of other gay guys.

Gay Bashing, even under the guise of humour, is only perpetuated by persons who are unsure of their own sexuality.
I say put in cubicles and it's gotta nothing to do with sexual preferences.

I'm totally straight but the thought of another blokes hairy anus staring me in the face as he picks up his soap is something I just wouldn't want to see. :shock:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Your humour was offensive.

FFS, I made the joke more about the shower block looking a bit like that of one in a prison. Haven't you heard the saying "don't pick up the soap"?

No need to be a PC thug, Grumpster.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:I'm totally straight but the thought of another blokes hairy anus staring me in the face as he picks up his soap is something I just wouldn't want to see. :shock:
you aren't necessarily required to look at his arse, you know.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:I'm totally straight but the thought of another blokes hairy anus staring me in the face as he picks up his soap is something I just wouldn't want to see. :shock:
you aren't necessarily required to look at his arse, you know.
Granted.

There are many things you don't have to see but unfortunately some simply come into your line of vision!

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:Could these facilities be that extra couple of % that gets us to the ultimate?
Yes.

Quixote
SS Life Member

bergholt wrote:
stinger wrote:me too.....always lived in the sth east...anything north or west of the city sucks big time in my humble opinion... :wink: :wink: 8-)
i've lived both sides and you're wrong. you wanna live in sydney, live in sydney, don't live in sydney-lite like the south side of the river. the north side of the river is true melbourne.
You're making some strange points lately. The above, and the whole 'What's the point in making a 1.7M dollar profit?' as examples.

Hitting the eggnog early fella?

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
bergholt wrote:
You're making some strange points lately. The above, and the whole 'What's the point in making a 1.7M dollar profit?' as examples.

Hitting the eggnog early fella?
do you disagree?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

ralphsmith wrote:
SainterK wrote:Could these facilities be that extra couple of % that gets us to the ultimate?
Yes.

Glad that's settled then :wink: