STOLEN - We have lost two premierships !!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintphantom
Club Player

Once again I will cop it for this!!! Saints will not win a GF with a sooky la la Captain. Make Goddard Captain and start moving in the right direction.

All this BS about mathematical chances. Who gives a Sh*t.

Eric Bana Saints Supporter 'Says it all'

'big fucker passes it to the little Fucker, then back to the...f*** I hate it when they do that'
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintphantom wrote:Once again I will cop it for this!!! Saints will not win a GF with a sooky la la Captain. Make Goddard Captain and start moving in the right direction.

Damn straight you'll cop it. You should. You're clearly a f***wit.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
saintphantom wrote:Once again I will cop it for this!!! Saints will not win a GF with a sooky la la Captain. Make Goddard Captain and start moving in the right direction.

And you can add a few *****s for me!

saintphantom
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:

Yep great to see your intelligent and well thought out remark. hey if you are happy with a big cry baby as a Captain then so be it. The guy cry's at the drop of the hat and IMO has not the leadership, mental and physical toughness to be captain.

However, much like other mindless and unintelligent drones on here either of you are able to provide anything resembling logical reasoning. No wonder why 1 premiership. :roll:

'big fucker passes it to the little Fucker, then back to the...f*** I hate it when they do that'
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saintphantom wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:

Yep great to see your intelligent and well thought out remark. hey if you are happy with a big cry baby as a Captain then so be it. The guy cry's at the drop of the hat and IMO has not the leadership, mental and physical toughness to be captain.

However, much like other mindless and unintelligent drones on here either of you are able to provide anything resembling logical reasoning. No wonder why 1 premiership. :roll:
Who are you to talk about intelligent and well thoughtout remarks.

"sooky la la"

Why abuse Nick and call him names?
To think that BJ will be a better captain is fine but to call our current captain names is downright pathetic!!!!

Now I too will join in with a few ****'s you ****head!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
saintphantom
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
saintphantom wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:

Who are you to talk about intelligent and well thoughtout remarks.

"sooky la la"

Why abuse Nick and call him names?
To think that BJ will be a better captain is fine but to call our current captain names is downright pathetic!!!!

Now I too will join in with a few ****'s you ****head!!
He crys when he is injured, crys when saints lose, and the way he capitulated to the Collingwood crowd at the grand final parade was a disgrace. is that good enough?

Just do not think he should be captain from reasons as stated above.

Not calling him names, just stating the facts that he is just a big sook. Don't like the truth then deal with it. Every other club is laughing when they keep showing him crying and whining.

I have not called any of you names, But you keyboard warriors seem quite happy to post digital vilification aimed towrds me. Once again can you come back with anything remotely looking like a viable argument?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintphantom wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:

Sorry, I must have missed your intelligent and well thought out remark.

Your call for a change of leadership at the club, no small ticket item by the way, is based on the wonderful analysis that "Saints will not win a GF with a sooky la la Captain"

Now just remind me which part of that is intelligent, which part is well thought out and which part is the logical reasoning?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saintphantom
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
saintphantom wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Thinline wrote:

Sorry, I must have missed your intelligent and well thought out remark.

Your call for a change of leadership at the club, no small ticket item by the way, is based on the wonderful analysis that "Saints will not win a GF with a sooky la la Captain"

Now just remind me which part of that is intelligent, which part is well thought out and which part is the logical reasoning?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
As I have stated further which you have failed to read. Allow me to keep it simple for you.

The current captain is weak, mentally, physically and is not fit to be leading the Club.

Goddard should be Captain for the Saints to ever have a chance of winning a premiership. What is needed is strong leadership, not some capitulatiing, weak, crying, whining football player.

Good enough. At least i have the balls to state the facts. Others like you find it easier to call someone a f***wit to cover what you really feel. Easy to do when hiding behind a keyboard.

Tess
Opposition Fan

saintphantom wrote:
Not calling him names
Just ya think he is sexy baby?

http://www.linenhouse.com.au/nickriewoldtgallery.php

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Yep. Soft as butter is Riewoldt.

I love how blatant trolls jump on a computer and start making insinuations about courage.

But then again it is coming from that black and white mob whose players (allegedly) like nothing more than pinning down innocent girls against their will.

I mean how brave is that.

It really is so funny in that boring kind of snigger then get back to picking your toenails kind of way you get sometimes...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Tess
Opposition Fan

SainterK wrote:Image
Oh C'mon

Feed me Le Roy!