ANGRY Raph. Johnson's comment/sledge? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Champion player.
I think he's very good but I wouldn't call Raph a champion.
No he is average. Johno is a champion player. Sorry cant say that about the opposition. He is a hack afterall hasnt played in a premiership side.
you reckon ? i think the "champion player tag gets flogged abbout too much .. Johno isnt a champion player in my books hes a good player but you wouldnt put him in the same crowd as saw Hird Voss Bucks Harves Mcleod Ablett Crawford ... i would have Johno in with the likes of Bell Lappin Richo Embly Burke ...
I'm with you, good player, but the main thing that'll get him in the Hall of Fame is longevity. He played much of his career at a time when the Dogs weren't much chop and, then, where would you rate him on a list of top Dogs of his era with Grant, West, Rohan Smith and Libbers? Closer to 5th
than 1st IMO.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

I reckon of those 5 it'd be:

West
Grant
Libber
Johnno
Smith

But all extremely good to great players.

They would've given us a real run for our money in 97.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs