Koschitzke - Is he the worst FF in the competition?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.

Thats a poor post....
+1

Couldnt wait to rush out from the game and post that eh Dools?

Sometimes you have the really bad habit of bypasing your brain when you type...and this is one of your classics.

No Kosi didnt have a great game but your post shows you clearly either have a very poor grasp of football or you dont watch the game when its not up your end :roll:
i didnt end up going over this week :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote: Reports suggested that Stanley was unsighted at VFL level today!

Ah well, seing Kosi's such a dud I suppose we'll just have to bring that gun Pattison in then. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Couldn't get near it, but it was blowign a gale and not that type of game.

But hey that doesn't come into it. Just because it is windy and wet and the ball is floating into the forward line, you should mark everything and kick ten goal every time.

Thats what these experts who watched from their comfy lounge chairs tonight tell.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Sam23 wrote:and outmarked by chad cornes running back with the ball.

he is a weak prick and does not play Saints footy.

Seriously.

I have stuck up for this guy time and time again but enough is enough.
I just thought that id highlight this, to point out that the only weak pr!ick in all this is the OP

Criticise his game if you must, but HOW DARE YOU call a member of the St Kilda Football Club that!!!!

Grow up Sam, youre better than that, I hope you wake up in the morning and regret you said that, I really do
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 etc etc etc

Sam23
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote: Reports suggested that Stanley was unsighted at VFL level today!

Ah well, seing Kosi's such a dud I suppose we'll just have to bring that gun Pattison in then. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Couldn't get near it, but it was blowign a gale and not that type of game.

But hey that doesn't come into it. Just because it is windy and wet and the ball is floating into the forward line, you should mark everything and kick ten goal every time.

Thats what these experts who watched from their comfy lounge chairs tonight tell.
Ridiculous comment Joffa.

No one expects Kosi to kick ten a game.

He didn't even compete tonight.

Easily out marked.

Remember numerous times he went to ground in marking contests.

Dropping 2 marks, wet weather or not, that any Full Forward should take....is not good enough.

Goddard.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.
Yeah well if you're in our cheer squad no wonder it's pathetic. What an insipid yellow bellied post. Get back to school tool.

Sam23
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:

Seriously.

I just thought that id highlight this, to point out that the only weak pr!ick in all this is the OP

Criticise his game if you must, but HOW DARE YOU call a member of the St Kilda Football Club that!!!!

Grow up Sam, youre better than that, I hope you wake up in the morning and regret you said that, I really do
In the heat of the moment and am not a happy person.

To highlight it and bold it was a better option than to shoot me off a PM and tell me to think about it?

cheers mate.

I won't regret it.

His performance was weak tonight simple as that.

Prick wasn't needed, but he was weak.
Last edited by Sam23 on Sat 24 Apr 2010 11:57pm, edited 3 times in total.

Goddard.
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Played no worse than Jono Brown tonight; should Brisbane drop him as well?

Terrible conditions, horrible delivery and with 3 weeks of no match conditioning into a newly structured team. The game did not suit Kosi at all, and yes he could have kicked a couple but it would be ridiculous to consider dropping him this week. He's the only mature key forward available and he proved last year that he's a solid goalkicker.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote: Ridiculous comment Joffa.

Easily out marked.

Dropping 2 marks, wet weather or not, that any Full Forward should take....is not good enough.
You obviously know very little about football.

You are seriously deluded and have no idea.

Rhys Stanley should be dropped to the seconds using your theory because even though it was blowing a gale he should take marks.

Tonight was wet and windy and not a FF night.

How many did Tredrea take?

Really you are very very ignorant. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Seriously.

come on Michael...time to give it a rest. we have all been living a lie sticking uo for him, having hope he will be back and kicking 5 goals a game, yet he hardly got 5 marks tonight.
"I have stuck up for this guy time and time again but enough is enough" i could not agree more
"I hope you wake up in the morning and regret you said that" im not regreting anything! his time is up. the game is too fast for him.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Sam23
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:

Easily out marked.

Rhys Stanley should be dropped to the seconds using your theory because even though it was blowing a gale he should take marks.

I sit back and watch you hunt people down all the time.

I disagree with you so I no nothing about football and am embarrassing myself? Please.

Regardless if it is a full forward night or not, does that mean that a player doesn't get criticised for amount of effort he puts in.

He was nowhere tonight simple as that.

Goddard.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Seriously.

To highlight it and bold it was a better option than to shoot me off a PM and tell me to think about it?

cheers mate.

I won't regret it.

Really shows the type of supporters we have.

You are very embarrassing.

Go and support Richmond, you have their attitude :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Should've definitely taken that mark but in most other cases the entry in to the 50 was pitiful...

Sam23
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Seriously.

cheers mate.

I won't regret it.

Really shows the type of supporters we have.

You are very embarrassing.

Go and support Richmond, you have their attitude :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good one mate. One comment and call out and I am an embarrassing supporter?

Look through my posts before you start calling me an embarrassing supporter.

Try and find a negative comment.

Goddard.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:Except for that mark, he's game was fine.

Notice the conditions?
You are either blind or an idiot Spinner.

He was the worst player on the ground by so far it wasn't funny.

Never reads the flight of a ball. Never takes one grab marks.

Never looks like taking the game apart.

HE IS TERRIBLE

Not an idiot- Worst player on the field was Gwilt.

What delivery did he get tonight?

Dont look at the end result for the problems tonight - it started in the guts....Our midfield was poor. Thats where we lost the game, not in the forward line.
Now you're struggling spinner

Didnt understand my post? Or just chose to comment without elaborating your opinion?
I understood it, unfortunately.
the comment on Gwilt was poor.

Gwilt was deplorable tonight.

Cannot contest a marking contest,
Goes to ground at every contested situation
and Does not have an ability to read the play.

And I stand by that assessment.

Seems to play alright when he's a loose man though... Not enough IMO. Still wasnt the reason we lost tonight.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Easily out marked.

I disagree with you so I no nothing about football and am embarrassing myself? Please.

Regardless if it is a full forward night or not, does that mean that a player doesn't get criticised for amount of effort he puts in.

See if you knew anything about football you would know nothing is "as simple as that".

But then again after the disgraceful post that Saint66au pointed out, I wouldn't expect anything more.

You are very dissapointing and should not abuse our players.

As for "hunting you down" - lol. You are the OP, and the OP is rubbish pure and simple.

You seem to have no conception that conditions have a HUGE impact on the way players go in a game.

You have a right to an opinion, but I have the right to correct it when it is ignorant and clueless.

Dont like it, bad luck, dont make silly pathetic posts that are embarrassing.

Lance or James??

Sam23
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Easily out marked.

See if you knew anything about football you would know nothing is "as simple as that".

But then again after the disgraceful post that Saint66au pointed out, I wouldn't expect anything more.

You are very dissapointing and should not abuse our players.

As for "hunting you down" - lol. You are the OP, and the OP is rubbish pure and simple.

You seem to have no conception that conditions have a HUGE impact on the way players go in a game.

You have a right to an opinion, but I have the right to correct it when it is ignorant and clueless.

Dont like it, bad luck, dont make silly pathetic posts that are embarrassing.
So you think Kosi had a good game tonight?

You don't think he was clumsy, slow and ineffective?

Calling him a prick, I have already corrected myself on that, was a poor taste comment.

But I do not think he deserves a place in our side on merit. And if that was true, he would not be in our side next week.

Goddard.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:Except for that mark, he's game was fine.

Notice the conditions?
You are either blind or an idiot Spinner.

He was the worst player on the ground by so far it wasn't funny.

Never reads the flight of a ball. Never takes one grab marks.

Never looks like taking the game apart.

HE IS TERRIBLE

Not an idiot- Worst player on the field was Gwilt.

What delivery did he get tonight?

Dont look at the end result for the problems tonight - it started in the guts....Our midfield was poor. Thats where we lost the game, not in the forward line.
Now you're struggling spinner

Didnt understand my post? Or just chose to comment without elaborating your opinion?
I understood it, unfortunately.
the comment on Gwilt was poor.

Gwilt was deplorable tonight.

Cannot contest a marking contest,
Goes to ground at every contested situation
and Does not have an ability to read the play.

And I stand by that assessment.

Seems to play alright when he's a loose man though... Not enough IMO. Still wasnt the reason we lost tonight.
And I stand by mine, poor, very poor...

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Seriously.

This was his first game for 3 weeks and yes he didn't play well, but for F*** sake mate settle down.

If anything Milne time and time again has not preformed well interstate and his efforts tonight was needed and he failed his disposals were woeful and if some of them landed it would have made the difference IMO. Zero tackles and a Super Coach score of minus 2 says it all....

Mini also had a poor one IMO, but there were a few players down tonight and to single out one player and call him a "Weak Prick" is really low IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Was poor, Should of taken a few simple marks. Also 1 thing that got me going was him making a mistake and then giving away a free kick. I hope he plays much better. He is certainly not the worst FF in the league and i think some people should tone down there insults.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Sam23
SS Life Member

St Fidelius wrote:

Seriously.

This was his first game for 3 weeks and yes he didn't play well, but for F*** sake mate settle down.

If anything Milne time and time again has not preformed well interstate and his efforts tonight was needed and he failed his disposals were woeful and if some of them landed it would have made the difference IMO. Zero tackles and a Super Coach score of minus 2 says it all....

Mini also had a poor one IMO, but there were a few players down tonight and to single out one player and call him a "Weak Prick" is really low IMO
As I said St. Fid have accepted the Weak Prick call was in poor taste earlier in the thread numerous times.

Should've be left at 'weak'.

Goddard.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

Seriously.

His first game back for 3 weeks but its not like he was injured and coming back from an injury.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

How many marks in total in fwd 50?

F*** all.

Why?

Our midfield was APPALLING.

Yes, he's there to kick goals like the one he missed and take a mark like the one he dropped (and I might add could well have been given a free for given PA player was facing him) but the guy had F*** all opportunities as a result of an appalling - yes APPALLING - effort by Hayes, Jones, Dal Santo, Goddard and others the likes of which we have come to rely upon.

Wise up. A game is not won or lost by an individual, particularly at St K. The bloke aint a magician. Jesus.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Was Jonathan Brown the reason the Brisbane Lions got pumped today vs the Demons ? - he only got 8 possessions apparently... which is less than Kosi's tally.

Our forward line in general didn't perform... maybe the conditions didn't help.

Milne was also well covered and Goddard was ineffective.
Last edited by samoht on Sun 25 Apr 2010 12:25am, edited 2 times in total.

kaos theory
Club Player

To all the F-WITS call kosi the 'worst' a 'spud' etc.

why don't you p!ss off???

This was his first game back after a 3 week suspension. He has only played two proper games of football since last years GF....

And you idiots expect him to dominate and win the game off his own boot?

There were a lot of other that made silly mistakes/erros/turnovers or generally were down on form: e.g.
Lenny
mini
gwilt
BJ (yes)
milne
etc..

Why don't you start a thread telling us they are spuds too?? :roll:

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Now where is that post about how everyone hates supporters who abuse the players.

FFS we lost get over it. 10 points after a 6 day break after one of the most toughest games all year.

Get over yourselves