Mid Strength beer PROTEST !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Whitten Bar - Livewire was the only bar you could see the game from.

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The attraction this week will be our very own "LEMONADE KING" scholling a schooner of sprite

If he bothers (or is brave enough) to show up :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

If the said "schooner of Sprite" is purchased by your good self Mr Eastern it will be my pleasure to consume it!
Incidentally, I'm happy to as you say "show up" (I can remember SOMEONE who was supposed to be at the Cricketers for round 22 last season for drinks and was a "no show" :lol: )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:If the said "schooner of Sprite" is purchased by your good self Mr Eastern it will be my pleasure to consume it!
Incidentally, I'm happy to as you say "show up" (I can remember SOMEONE who was supposed to be at the Cricketers for round 22 last season for drinks and was a "no show" :lol: )
I got bloody lost :twisted: :roll:

The schooner will be waiting for you :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!