Hayes hoses down injury talk - article

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I dont think you even get it. You dont know if they in better shape now because you dont know how fit they are. You would have no idea but still proceeded to tell us they arent a fit as they would like to be. Unless they have written to you or told you directly to your face you made that comment up. Admit it.

By the way even you may be able to guess Rooy is in better shape than last year because you told us he did his ACL last year.
What the hell??

Are you accusing me of 'making up' an opinion???

I might be a bit slow on the uptake, but how else do you get an opinion???

And funnily enough, last year apparently he was fine too. Same as he and Lenny are fine this year.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Is rodgerfox real or is he an Internet robot?

Can't see how this character could be human?

Another opportunity awaits!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I dont think you even get it. You dont know if they in better shape now because you dont know how fit they are. You would have no idea but still proceeded to tell us they arent a fit as they would like to be. Unless they have written to you or told you directly to your face you made that comment up. Admit it.

By the way even you may be able to guess Rooy is in better shape than last year because you told us he did his ACL last year.
What the hell??

Are you accusing me of 'making up' an opinion???

I might be a bit slow on the uptake, but how else do you get an opinion???

And funnily enough, last year apparently he was fine too. Same as he and Lenny are fine this year.
An opinion is i think we can win the flag not that 2 players arent as fit as they would like to be. You wouldnt have a clue how fit they want to be. It is crap words to start an arguement. You know it, i know it and everyone on here knows it.

JMsainter
Club Player

The only way to settle this is for players and coaches to take a lie detector test at every press conference or interview.

Surely the AFL can afford to fund them.

Fired Up Again For 2010. Go Saints!!!

Kepp dreaming those impossible dreams. Spend every minute of everyday striving to reach your dreams.
saintlee
Club Player

hehe...Rogerfox you crack me up....I sometimes think you just sit at your computer thinking how can I stir as many people up as possible today....