Max Hudghton joins Collingwood Magpies

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Legendary
Club Player

Harvey and Ross the Boss speak quite regularly, there is an almost certain chance that Banger will be back with the Saints at the end of next year in a development role of some sort IMO

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Lets hope Max turns out a better coach than the last full back we sent to Collingwood as an assistant !!!!

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Gezz i cannot believe it. My friend will be shattered.

All the best Max.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
groupie1
Club Player

Hurricane wrote:
groupie1 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:All the best Max.

I just KNOW somebody is going to get on here and say he is a traitor or something similar :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why would you say that? He is entitled to go after any opportunity that is made available to him. He no longer has any ties to St Kilda (except for a MAGNIFICENT playing career) as he is a retired player.

Well done Max. Hope you enjoy your new role.
f****** traitor. I can't believe it! I can't stop crying. How DARE you go to Collingwood after all these years. I thought you were St Kilda through and through. I thought you bled red, white and black but obviously you and your manager are just money-sucking scoundrels like the Ball/Connors pair. Well good riddance. Just coz you couldn't get a game in the GF. Dal and Milne got dropped and they worked their way back in coz they got heart and soul. And you? Off to the Pies. I am so disappointed in Max. Thought we was made of better stuff than this.
Ive been a member of this site for a long time and this is by far the worst, most ill informed and dumbest post ive ever read.

To bag a player that gave his all for St Kilda over more than a decade is nothing short pathetic IMHO.

BANG BANG
Ha ha ha

Hook... line... sinker.

I was wondering who would bite and you, my friend, won the prize as STUPIDEST FORUM MEMBER OF THE CALENDAR YEAR.

Congratulations!

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
ace
Saintsational Legend

boneless23 wrote:It is an interesting one regarding Steven King being appointed the ruck coach.

I wonder how much he is getting paid for the coaching gig.

Perhaps the Dogs should appoint Aker as their midfield coach. Pay him a base wage to play and $400,000 p.a to coach....brilliant.
It doesn't wotk like that. If a player is a playing coach all his playing and coaching income would count against the salary cap.

Geelong has come up with an interesting trick though.
Matthew Egan has another year to run on his contract, so Geelong would have to pay out his contract under the salary cap.
So Geelong has done a deal with him.
Terminate the contract so they pay him nothing under the contract and salary cap.
Appoint him beer drinking coach and pay him the same amount outside the salary cap.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

groupie1 wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
groupie1 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:All the best Max.

I just KNOW somebody is going to get on here and say he is a traitor or something similar :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why would you say that? He is entitled to go after any opportunity that is made available to him. He no longer has any ties to St Kilda (except for a MAGNIFICENT playing career) as he is a retired player.

Well done Max. Hope you enjoy your new role.
f****** traitor. I can't believe it! I can't stop crying. How DARE you go to Collingwood after all these years. I thought you were St Kilda through and through. I thought you bled red, white and black but obviously you and your manager are just money-sucking scoundrels like the Ball/Connors pair. Well good riddance. Just coz you couldn't get a game in the GF. Dal and Milne got dropped and they worked their way back in coz they got heart and soul. And you? Off to the Pies. I am so disappointed in Max. Thought we was made of better stuff than this.
Ive been a member of this site for a long time and this is by far the worst, most ill informed and dumbest post ive ever read.

To bag a player that gave his all for St Kilda over more than a decade is nothing short pathetic IMHO.

BANG BANG
Ha ha ha

Hook... line... sinker.

I was wondering who would bite and you, my friend, won the prize as STUPIDEST FORUM MEMBER OF THE CALENDAR YEAR.

Congratulations!
Because saracsam translates SO well over the internet.

You my "friend" have won the prize for tool of the centuary

For the record its STILL the stupidest post ive ever read

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

two days and Max has done two interviews-( audio and CTV) - HE LOOKS AWFUL IN Aussie homeloans t shirt :(
said he was only approached a week and a half ago.

interstingly - as with Harves and Carlton last year they are doing more media about a part time coach than they are their new trade players

I guess it's a compliment that other teams want our players..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107