official team changes from facebook

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintlee
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:The team (the 25) is now set for the finals and will take us all the way. It was, in my view, always going to be the team from mid season, barring injury. Max only got back because of injury. Luke had to round 16 to prove he was up to what the game plan requires, and has fallen short as the season has taken its toll on him.
This is the way I see it as well.

Gurgman
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:max is being rested
So you know that do you for sure ?

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:The team (the 25) is now set for the finals and will take us all the way. It was, in my view, always going to be the team from mid season, barring injury. Max only got back because of injury. Luke had to round 16 to prove he was up to what the game plan requires, and has fallen short as the season has taken its toll on him.
I don't reckon this is correct. I think Max and Ball are still big chances to play finals footy. But, after all, this is simply a matter of opinion, and we'll just have to wait and see.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
asiu

fwiw

hutchy on tfs , last night , reckoned max was bitterly disapointed about being omitted , and not a happy camper

saintlee
Club Player

gazrat wrote:fwiw

hutchy on tfs , last night , reckoned max was bitterly disapointed about being omitted , and not a happy camper
Is that surprising?

Who wouldn't be dissapointed at being dropped?

Hutchy at his best once again!

asiu

in relation to ...resting or being omitted & coaches mind games (internally and externally) its probably worth being an information sponge

more interesting i thought , than suprising

even that hutchy would bother ....who knows whats going on

cunning is good .... added bonus is , others waste time wondering