Free Kick Count

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote: Sniping is more important then being a Saints fan for a few morons - it's a power thing. The mods should have acted a long time ago but they are weak. It's a pity. A Saints fan site should be a relatively pleasant place to visit for all Saints fans. Alas, it has become a ping pong game between competing morons, a racist forum to attack true heros of the St Kilda FC and a body that rivals the Herald Sun " Post as long as you who agree with us fascists" feed back site, designed to viciously attack and defame those who we oppose or have opposed on the footy field, even if they are heroes of our great game.

Of all nights, when we are celebrating one of our greatest wins, I would have thought that this behaviour would have been modified. Alas, no. Too bad. We won! Go Saints!!
What a load of absolute rubbish

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure I saw Chapman slung and during the tackle the water-boy gave him some Powerade, the runner came and gave him gave him ideas on which direction to throw out the double-handed-Cat-flickpass - before he perfectly threw NRL style to a team mate...

Slightly exaggerated (note the spelling Loyal/OneGram :wink:) but only slightly...