The Richmond Situation Vs. Ours

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Either way, Rodge, you'd still find something to whinge about. :lol:

Probably. At least until something happens or at least looks like happening that doesn't warrant a decent whinging.

It'd be nice to be content with being shithouse.

sainteronline

Re: The Richmond Situation Vs. Ours

WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
On what basis? Do you have the real reason why we didn't pick him?
(Yes I do know the real reason why we didn't pick him up, but unfortunately, that's right "confidential information", now if it's good enough for you to accept it from the club you'll just have to accept "confidential" information from Me)

You wanna make the call, then back it up with some proof. So basically, 15 other clubs obviously didn't have any balls either... never mind that maybe he wasn't the right type of palyer for them.

Sure, they made a bold decision to draft him... but let's get all stupid and say they deserve a pat on the back, and that our club is sh1t because ot their decision.

Then again, I just like holding the club back. :roll:

P.s. Do me a favour... please stop trolling through my posts hoping to find a selective quote that allows you to reply with a smart@rse comment.
You can always PM me.

I find midly amusing if not sad, that so called "supporters" of this club accuse others of being blind sheep, and of accepting mediocrity etc... come on here and "will" our club to fail because they did not like a decision. (Who is excepting mediocrity and who is willing club to fail, not i)

Worse still are the ones who are Rdgerfox "wannabes". RF is sharp and very clever. Something you ain't.
I might not be as sharp and clever as rf but I certainly have your measure

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: they have the balls to do things when there's minimum risk involved.
This is a joke right, why not do it when you have minimum risk involved.
Right decision from the Tigers wrong decision from us and yes this is only my opinion.
As stated, I would have been happy to draft him. The point I make is that Richmond weren't ever really interested in him. IF so, they would have got him in the ND.

The opportunity to pick him up arose and they took it... without compromising thier drafting... good luck to them.

IMO, they obviously only took because he was there, and not because he was a priority. Call an afterthought.

Agree to disagree. :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: they have the balls to do things when there's minimum risk involved.
Right decision from the Tigers wrong decision from us and yes this is only my opinion.
As stated, I would have been happy to draft him. The point I make is that Richmond weren't ever really interested in him. IF so, they would have got him in the ND.

The opportunity to pick him up arose and they took it... without compromising thier drafting... good luck to them.

IMO, they obviously only took because he was there, and not because he was a priority. Call an afterthought.

no because there is no difference as to when they picked him up

afterthought or not

they still had the balls to pick him up

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
On what basis? Do you have the real reason why we didn't pick him?
(Yes I do know the real reason why we didn't pick him up, but unfortunately, that's right "confidential information", now if it's good enough for you to accept it from the club you'll just have to accept "confidential" information from Me)

You wanna make the call, then back it up with some proof. So basically, 15 other clubs obviously didn't have any balls either... never mind that maybe he wasn't the right type of palyer for them.

Sure, they made a bold decision to draft him... but let's get all stupid and say they deserve a pat on the back, and that our club is sh1t because ot their decision.

Then again, I just like holding the club back. :roll:

P.s. Do me a favour... please stop trolling through my posts hoping to find a selective quote that allows you to reply with a smart@rse comment.
You can always PM me.

I find midly amusing if not sad, that so called "supporters" of this club accuse others of being blind sheep, and of accepting mediocrity etc... come on here and "will" our club to fail because they did not like a decision. (Who is excepting mediocrity and who is willing club to fail, not i)

Worse still are the ones who are Rdgerfox "wannabes". RF is sharp and very clever. Something you ain't.
I might not be as sharp and clever as rf but I certainly have your measure
Yeah, if it makes you feel more "complete" you have my measure. :roll:

1-0 your favour. Now go spank your monkey to celebrate.

I'm still waiting for you to put up the $$$ for our bet, coz you reckon u got me figured out. Not please stop stalking me and go away.

When you get the BALLS to put up the $$$ to see if I'm full of sh1t like you accused me, then come talk to me. Until then, run away little boy.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
So far Richmond, in your eyes, are the only CLub out of 16, that have 'the balls'.
it may come back to bite them

but what have they risked

I think that richo will find it hard to roll over in bed now and get to sleep

with the thought of benny cousins breaking out of the centre to ram the ball down his throat
They risk any/all of the penalties the AFL imposed on him if he has a single 'positive' test result, including failing to provide a sample, which they have deemed to be the same as a 'positive' test result.

Those penalties include the possible loss of premiership points.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:

no because there is no difference as to when they picked him up

afterthought or not

they still had the balls to pick him up
I wasn't asking you. Please STOP stalking me.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

RICHMOND has been inundated with membership inquiries after the club drafted Ben Cousins this morning.

The Richmond Football club used its number six draft pick to recruit the champion player after a a late night move overnight to head off a fan revolt.

And fans have repaid the club by signing up for Richmond memberships for next season.

Sources at the Richmond Football Club said the membership lines had been "running hot" since news of the Cousins selection broke.

"There's been a mass of interest in membership for next year," the source said.

Saint Mik
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:

The tigers have had the perfect trade period, used the picks they wanted in the ND then got what they wanted in the PSD.

Agree to disagree thats fine but one club and its members are feeling pretty good after today and the other is just doing what it always does and the members are once again saying I love this club.

Lets keep an eye on the Tigers memberships before Xmas compared to ours, and then lets see what happens on the feild in 2009.

Your right though its no use banging on about it whats done is done, deep down I thought BC was not right to go, today I feel we were the ones not right to go for the risk.

They win and we loose IMO and it SHYTES me to tears :wink:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:

The tigers have had the perfect trade period, used the picks they wanted in the ND then got what they wanted in the PSD.

Agree to disagree thats fine but one club and its members are feeling pretty good after today and the other is just doing what it always does and the members are once again saying I love this club.

Lets keep an eye on the Tigers memberships before Xmas compared to ours, and then lets see what happens on the feild in 2009.

Your right though its no use banging on about it whats done is done, deep down I thought BC was not right to go, today I feel we were the ones not right to go for the risk.

They win and we loose IMO and it SHYTES me to tears :wink:
Sorry you feel that way Mik. You know how it is... the grass is always greener on the other side... then when you get to th eother side... guess what? The grass is always greener on the other side.

We'll be right next year.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

bigcarl wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

RICHMOND has been inundated with membership inquiries after the club drafted Ben Cousins this morning.

The Richmond Football club used its number six draft pick to recruit the champion player after a a late night move overnight to head off a fan revolt.

And fans have repaid the club by signing up for Richmond memberships for next season.

Sources at the Richmond Football Club said the membership lines had been "running hot" since news of the Cousins selection broke.

"There's been a mass of interest in membership for next year," the source said.
yeah... mainly from disgruntled St Kilda members :lol:

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:

(At least I can find my monkey to spank it, unlike you)

I'm still waiting for you to put up the $$$ for our bet, coz you reckon u got me figured out. (In the words of Pauline Hanson "please explain" I do not have any idea what you are talking about) Not please stop stalking me and go away.

When you get the BALLS to put up the $$$ to see if I'm full of sh1t like you accused me, then come talk to me. Until then, run away little boy.
:?:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

I'm still waiting for you to put up the $$$ for our bet, coz you reckon u got me figured out. (In the words of Pauline Hanson "please explain" I do not have any idea what you are talking about) Not please stop stalking me and go away.

My apologies. Wrong person. Seriously, my apologies. It was someone else.

I am a goose. :oops:
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Tue 16 Dec 2008 12:06pm, edited 1 time in total.

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
But once again, where's the PROOF as to why they didn't take BC?

you don't want proof

you're happy with "confidential information"
Where did I say this???? Where's the proof?

Once again, you're speaking from your backside, and FFS stop stalking me. Go and annoy someone else.
WayneJudson42 wrote:In effect, they did say that they had doubts. But in a very clever way.

Whatever reasons, they did not see him as part of the club.

Does it really matter why they came to that conclusion? .
oops

Saints94
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

GO AWAY AND STOP STALKING ME
Stop fighting FFS :evil: and leave him alone :roll:

sainteronline

homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

was for debating football issues

why post if you don't want people replying to them

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
But once again, where's the PROOF as to why they didn't take BC?

you don't want proof

you're happy with "confidential information"
Where did I say this???? Where's the proof?

Once again, you're speaking from your backside, and FFS stop stalking me. Go and annoy someone else.
WayneJudson42 wrote:In effect, they did say that they had doubts. But in a very clever way.

Whatever reasons, they did not see him as part of the club.

Does it really matter why they came to that conclusion? .
oops
so you do troll my posts? I must really annoy you. I still haven't stated that I accept their reasons. OOpps. All i asked is "does it really metter why?" Big difference... but nice try.

Saints94
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

Mate arguing isn't going to help your reputation as i've found out so just stop it o.k :wink:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

who you refering to?

Saints94
SS Life Member

WayneJudson42 wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

who you refering to?
Sainter online why?......

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

There's a difference between debating and lining people up and trying to be a hero.

sainteronline

homework wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

Mate arguing isn't going to help your reputation as i've found out so just stop it o.k :wink:
I don't want to argue about this

but

all I am doing is debating the validity of their posts

sainteronline

WayneJudson42 wrote: All i asked is "does it really metter why?" Big difference... but nice try.
so what you're in essence saying is you accept "confidential information"

Saints94
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

but

Just stop farking arguing with posters on this forum :x

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
homework wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

see I thought this forum

but

All you're doing is making it personal towards certain posters and carrying on like a moron. Give it a rest.

Read my apology up above and stop trying to be a hero.