Archie Fraser Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lucasro
Club Player

what does archie's email to ralphysaints35 mean when he refers to 'a lot more moves yet' and 'be patient' when he asked archie to explain why saints didn't take cousins????

westies1953
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

the long shot money suggests that we're going to pull the biggest draft coup of recent history.

I've said on another thread that $50.00 says that we're going to get him with our 4th pick and he knows that.

This thorws other clubs off track and makes us look less stupid if another club does it to us

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
fingers wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
fingers wrote:This is an opinion only - I think that our performance/relationship with the media is much better than it was. This was probably due to the guy (whose name I can't remember) that resigned recently. We seem to get better coverage, we seem to have the payers fronting the media a little more, and we seem to be more prepared and more aligned in our messages to the public. The past may have been down to the fact that GT had a crappy relationship with most people (media, umpires) - but all the same I think its better.
Our media coverage from 2002-4 was so overwhelmingly positive that it seemed we could no wrong in the eyes of the media.

It's been since then that we've slipped.

I am curious (honestly) to know how you thought things improved in 2008 and what you mean by 'better coverage'. More overall coverage? More positive coverage?
What makes you think it was positive?

As I said - this is just an opinion - I think the club is better drilled at handling the media.
The media don't think so.

And fans feel more in the dark than ever before.
Which fans in particular? If you're generalising about yourself, then feeling left in the dark might have something to do with having your head shoved up your a.........

BAAAAAA BAAAAAA :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.