Petition against Nathan Carroll

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:I guess the OP is frustrated and hasn't thought this completely through, and they would now surely realise that a "petition" would not have the desired effect? My suggestion would be to settle down, and then write a dignified letter to Archie raising your concerns....
I think the OP should just have a good wank and get his pent up frustration out of his system.

IMO contender for the Turkey Post of the year. :roll:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I'll admit that it's probably my motherly side that is trying to be constructive...I am not denying the fact that it was a very silly idea?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:I think the OP should just have a good wank and get his pent up frustration out of his system.

LOL **applause**

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:I think the OP should just have a good wank and get his pent up frustration out of his system.

LOL **applause**
Not just the OP but the so called supporter he represents " Murray Middleton"

Why didn't he come on and post this issue???

Pretty weak as, if he gets someone else to post this rubbish IMO...

Both are Turkeys IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
lendog heaven
Club Player

talk about a flamin' over reaction - no where in the article I read did it quote anyone from the club - it's a freakin' beat up - some tosser journalist says ' ross lyon is believed etc' - it's the tactic they use is women's mags 'a close friend of (insert name of drugged-up has been pop star) said cr#p cr#p etc'- nafan carrol is hawking himself around to avoid the methane gas exposure when the silvertails move to crapbourne

Tramps like us.............
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

n1ck wrote:What a laughable idea.

Sending a petition to the CEO of a football club relating to a player with a chance of getting picked up.

I know, lets all petition to make sure Peake and Bevo have Steele Sidebottom as their first choice. Lets let them know that we will riot if hes available and we DONT pick him.

Or wait, why dont we just give Archie a list of player preferences that we like, and tell him to go and get them for us.

What a magnificent spud of a post.
I'm thinking of writing an angry letter to the green guide about the post of a call for a petition.

Maybe I can enlist the help of the do-gooders at Spencer & Collins in the morning to hand out pamphlets directing people to my letter regarding the petitioning online of...

nah, I'm too lazy.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I thought that this Middleton character made an absolute tool of himself on radio yesterday. I also think that Mark Doran made a tool of himself in trying to grab a headline out of it !!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Hasn't he realised yet, that he does not have any support :shock:

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Lets recruit him ASAP!

We need a gun like him

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I thought that this Middleton character made an absolute tool of himself on radio yesterday. I also think that Mark Doran made a tool of himself in trying to grab a headline out of it !!
Mark Doran doesn't have to try too hard

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So this self aggrandoising flog got his 15 minutes of fame on SEN did he?

lol - what a complete turkey :roll: :roll:

gets his mates to post here, gets his mates to ring up SEN in support :roll:

Really Murray Middleton you are an A grade tosser.

Get some perspexctive in your life. Better still get an interest, sounds like you have too much time on your hands :roll:

Cabbage and Tool of the Year.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/i ... 10928.html

Murray Middleton written article on realfooty.com.au from August 2007.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Where do I sign?

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
markp
Saintsational Legend

So the penny drops.... this drip is just indulging in a bit of old-fashioned self-promotion, looking for a job maybe?

markp
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Where do I sign?
You don't think there's a chance that Carroll is a better footballer than Rix?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:So the penny drops.... this drip is just indulging in a bit of old-fashioned self-promotion, looking for a job maybe?
Hawthorn have crannypete.

We have Murray?

Interestingly, other Murray Middletons....one is a property development on the Sunshine Coast for Lendlease.

Another plays football up on the Riverina.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Re: Petition against Nathan Carroll

MilneyMagic wrote:***One of my best mates who isn't overly computer savy asked me to post the following***

:shock: :roll:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Where do I sign?
You don't think there's a chance that Carroll is a better footballer than Rix?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/i ... 10928.html

Murray Middleton written article on realfooty.com.au from August 2007.
reading that proves that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

His old man couldn't care less if he inconvienenced fellow supporters trying to get home, he wanted to make some asanine point :roll:

Now the offspring is being as arrogant in the Carrol issue.

What a great family - NOT.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Ten years ago, during the final quarter of the 1997 grand final, Kent disappeared. I was left to watch Darren Jarman's onslaught alone. Eight hours later, Kent had not returned. The most worrying part was that he did not drink alcohol. My mother and I stayed awake, hoping he had not kicked the bucket.

At two in the morning, Kent returned home with a large green box. It contained one slice of cheesecake. Kent revealed that he had driven to South Australia after the match. He had purchased an entire cheesecake and had worked his way through it on the drive home to Melbourne. He felt obliged to leave one slice for the remaining three members of our family.
So he left the MCG and headed for where his car was parked around approx 4.20pm during the final quarter, drove to Adelaide, bought a cheesecake and then drove back to Melbourne and arrived home at 2.00am.

He must have been in the express lane, not bad when you also consider he was demolishing a cheesecake on the way.

Everytime I've been in a car to Adelaide it's taken approximately 8 hours just to get there, mmmmmmmm............................

You do the maths, it seems like the squares are rooted!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:So this self aggrandoising flog got his 15 minutes of fame on SEN did he?
lol - what a complete turkey :roll: :roll:

gets his mates to post here, gets his mates to ring up SEN in support :roll:

Really Murray Middleton you are an A grade tosser.

Get some perspexctive in your life. Better still get an interest, sounds like you have too much time on your hands :roll:

Cabbage and Tool of the Year.
Luckily they were running out of time and he only got about 5 mins of air time. We shouldn't let Doran off the hook either. He was trying to big note himself by grabbing at a headline that didn't exist !!

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

I'm happy to sign a petition to get DORAN off the air :lol: :lol:

Worst host on radio by far.... Boring and Uninformed :evil:

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Ten years ago, during the final quarter of the 1997 grand final, Kent disappeared. I was left to watch Darren Jarman's onslaught alone. Eight hours later, Kent had not returned. The most worrying part was that he did not drink alcohol. My mother and I stayed awake, hoping he had not kicked the bucket.

At two in the morning, Kent returned home with a large green box. It contained one slice of cheesecake. Kent revealed that he had driven to South Australia after the match. He had purchased an entire cheesecake and had worked his way through it on the drive home to Melbourne. He felt obliged to leave one slice for the remaining three members of our family.
So he left the MCG and headed for where his car was parked around approx 4.20pm during the final quarter, drove to Adelaide, bought a cheesecake and then drove back to Melbourne and arrived home at 2.00am.

He must have been in the express lane, not bad when you also consider he was demolishing a cheesecake on the way.

Everytime I've been in a car to Adelaide it's taken approximately 8 hours just to get there, mmmmmmmm............................

You do the maths, it seems like the squares are rooted!
I haven't done the maths but I've done the english and noted that you have assumed that Adelaide means South Australia.

A trip to, say, Mt Gambier might be possible.

zebraman
Club Player

tweedaletomanning wrote:I'm happy to sign a petition to get DORAN off the air :lol: :lol:

Worst host on radio by far.... Boring and Uninformed :evil:
Couldn't agree more...where do I sign?