First Fixture Leaks - Herald Sun

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cro
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Actually if it is against Freo taht we have our only WA game than it is to our local members' advantage.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it almost impossible to get tickets to the WCE games because theysell out he game to their members/reserved seat holders before we (the visiting team) get a chance?
thats correct in recent years we have had about 100 more seats allocated too us at freo games then WC games but with subi oval we still fall about 300 seats short to each game for our member (who can make the game that is )
I actually managed to buy tickets for the game this year. I think a fair few WCE supporters stopped going as the team was rubbish... What a painful day that was.

Being a member I'm not too worried who we vs as I should hopefully get a ticket allocated, I did for the WCE game, but had no one to go with so ended up buying tickets.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Going to Perth once is a bonus we rarely get. No doubt we will have to travel to WA three times to make it up the following year! Ha Ha :?
while it may be good for you guys ( and the club) it is not good for us in the West, oh well another year of watching the games delayed on tv.

Michele
I didn't post that :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: !!

PLUGGER14
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Eastern wrote:Early info suggested that the Hawthorn game was Rd 4 or 5. That appears to have changed.

Early info also suggested that we will get 6 x Friday Night games. Will be interesting to see what we end up with.

With specific info like that being leaked, I would think that the AFL will be looking to get it out as quick as possible whilst maintaining maximum exposure. My tip is about this time next week. After the 2nd test and mid week, when not much racing news !!
I thought I read that somewhere.

Personally - I hate Friday night games.....But they are good for the club.

Going to Perth once is a bonus we rarely get. No doubt we will have to travel to WA three times to make it up the following year! Ha Ha :?
It was Spinner. OP edited the quote

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
bigmicka wrote:Got the feeling we will play at Sleepy Hollow next year.

According to the advertiser Geelong play.

MCG Home V Collingwood and Hawthorn
TD Home V Dogs
Skilled Stadium 8 Games.

Unless someone sells a home game to Geelong to play down there, that means we will play in Geelong next year.

mic
Pretty sure Geelong said they didnt want to play us at Skilled any more...always at TD..but maybe theyve had a change of heart since that new stand went in making it that much harder(and expensive) for non-Cats to get in
I thought that was an AFL idea, not Geelong. I don't like going down there. ALWAYS ROADWORKS !!