3-way trade- would we be happy with...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

StNoodles
Club Player

most people are able to post opinion without slagging off the guy who created the topic, others use it as a means to big-note their supposed football intellect.

whatever makes you feel important, boys

groupie1
Club Player

Hardness is not courage, Spinner.

I questioned X's hardness, not courage. they're different.
get a dictionary

Jordan Lewis is hard.
X Clarke is courageous, but he's not hard - he doesn't hurt when he hits.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
saintly
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:X was always the more talented of the Clarke boys & we've seen indications of what Raph is capable of.
wasn't raph regarded as the more talented junior?

in any case, they are both potentially very good players. x just needs some luck with injury.

too many on here are judging him on one game when he was bought back for a final without a real solid match fitness base.
In 2001 X was spoken about as the best player out of the NT since Michael Long. Raph had a disappointing U/18 carnival & his stock dropped considerably.

My main point being that IF X can get his body right (like Raph finally has) we've got a top quality player.

Personally I hope we draft at least one indigenous player this year (hopefully one of Yarran and Hill are still available at #13). We really could do with some exceptional pace, goal kicking magic and sublime skill that the aboriginal boys usually bring.
yes x was spoken about so highlyin 2001 just as josh houlihan (wrong spelling) was spoken about so highly by GT by saying he was "the best of the houlihan's".