Lets get serious about these 3 players

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saints11
Club Player

NoMore wrote:People keep saying eddy runs to the right spots. Where is the proof of this. It certainly isn't in his many quality possesions.

Mini and Eddy are both talentless hacks which is sad because from all reports Mini was an extremely talented junior who has had the talent sapped out of him at AFL level.

But they both continue to get full games mean while guys that actually show a bit of promise like Armo and Birss languish in the 2nds for most of the year.

It has me beat.

By the way the rumours coming out of St Kilda already suggest the club regrets its choice of McEnvoy. Which means we wasted a good quality pick. Mind you anytime u pick a ruckmen in the first round there is a good chance u have wasted a pickl. Ruckmen don't mature till they are mid to late 20's so how do u know how good they will be at 18. Complete waste.

Should take best available not take the best available that suits us.

Rioli would have looked good alongside Milne, Schnieder and Roo
Mini's had his chances he's only playing this year cos he got re-drafted but surely you can't bag Eddy it's his first year

jay young
Club Player

Eddy like milne falls over at the wrong time he must keep better footing. we should of got rid of kossie clarkes ball ages ago hayes is too slow dal santo is not hard enough . I LIKEthe way c jones plays mont good gilbert good fiora owes us nothing i thought thomas treated him like dirt back to luke ball has guts but no skills hes a scrubber like hamill was just not fleet footing enough

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

jay young wrote:Eddy like milne falls over at the wrong time he must keep better footing. we should of got rid of kossie clarkes ball ages ago hayes is too slow dal santo is not hard enough . I LIKEthe way c jones plays mont good gilbert good fiora owes us nothing i thought thomas treated him like dirt back to luke ball has guts but no skills hes a scrubber like hamill was just not fleet footing enough
You Sir Are A Moron.

Badlands
Club Player

ralphysaints35 wrote:
jay young wrote:Eddy like milne falls over at the wrong time he must keep better footing. we should of got rid of kossie clarkes ball ages ago hayes is too slow dal santo is not hard enough . I LIKEthe way c jones plays mont good gilbert good fiora owes us nothing i thought thomas treated him like dirt back to luke ball has guts but no skills hes a scrubber like hamill was just not fleet footing enough
You Sir Are A Moron.
Seconded

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

was that the same luke ball that nearly beat collingwood on his own during the second H&A game?

the same luke ball who tops st kilda for tackles and clearances?

geeze in a team calling out for couragious hard men, why not trade our hardest most couragous players.

idiotic.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!