SF1: St Kilda team vs Collingwood

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Your right. I actualy had a dream that there have been posts on Kosi, Milney, Blake and Rix and how bad they are and should be traded. As I said must have been a dream.

I stand by your comment as crap and you should apologise.
As usual you miss the point.

it is OK to critisise a player. It is fine to ask them to be traded. But the hate and vitriol that these three copped - especially Raph - was much more than critisism. It was hatred.

You might think there is no correlation - but where there is smoke there is fire.

Look at this mightysainters clown. Not only does he call X a dud (not bad in one post - I dont agree but thats an opinion) but about two posts later because nobody has responede to his flame comes out and restates for a reaction.

Well the clown got one. He wanted a reaction and I gave him one. He may or may not be a racist - but his flaming wont go unchallenged.

And I stand by what I said about Raph X and Jimmy - especially Raph. The hatred and vitriol spewed toward the kid earlier this year - both on here and on radio was extraordinary and beyond critisism.

If you want to critisise be constructive. It is OK to say someone is out of form (Kosi is a good example) or is not up to (cj has had that label) but to proclaim X to be a complete dud who has no skils - not once but twice to get a reaction - deserves all the flaming back it got.

I wont apologise to a cabbage like mightysainters - he can get stuffed.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
jonesy wrote:I'm sure they're putting in.....but there is little output.
Well they obviously see things differently.

You think that there is little output, but do you actually know what these players are instructed to do and if they're performing to those instructions?

I certainly don't.
Doesn't stop me from complaining about individual acts freom players during a game, but to seriously suggest that I would know better than the coaches/selection panel on who should/shouldn't play is laughable.
If they're instructed to not do much then Lyon is a genius and he's got it exactly right with them :wink:
Yopu're obviously not seeing what they are seeing with regards to these players.
Out of curiosity, have you seen many games live?
Enough to know Eddy should be out this week

Bring back the Lockett era
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
mightysainters wrote::roll: can people come to the realisation Xavier Clarke is a dud.... has never done anything and never will... was worst on ground on the weekend and with no fitness is an absolute liability
ffs he just came back from a Leg injury had 1 bad game, after being out for 12 weeks and you being a d**khead call him a dud, What position do u play?
Play midfield does that make a difference? Should have never been selected in the first place missed about 12 tackles on the weekend he wasn't alone but has never delivered. Hopefully other teams overrate him like our supporters so we can offer him as trade bait
racist.
:roll: Wanker Comment.

Call them as I see them. That is the worst form of abuse on this site -> Username deformation.
Last edited by Spinner on Thu 11 Sep 2008 7:49pm, edited 2 times in total.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
joffaboy wrote:X seemed totally underdone for the task against Geelong. It would seem the coaches have realised their mistake and hung up his senior boots to 2009.
at full fitness he is in our best 22 and he had been named in the scorps' best a couple of times.

but it's a big call for a player who has missed so much time from senior football to be played first up in a final against geelong.

hope he can get a full pre-season into him and make an impact in 2009 along with his "little" brother.
Same reason North dropped Mcintosh for the final

Came in for round 22 after long layoff

Prior to injury going very well

North punted on him in round 21 22 based on previous/known form

struggled and was dropped for final JUST NOT HARD MATCH ready like X

saint4life
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
mightysainters wrote::roll: can people come to the realisation Xavier Clarke is a dud.... has never done anything and never will... was worst on ground on the weekend and with no fitness is an absolute liability
ffs he just came back from a Leg injury had 1 bad game, after being out for 12 weeks and you being a d**khead call him a dud, What position do u play?
Play midfield does that make a difference? Should have never been selected in the first place missed about 12 tackles on the weekend he wasn't alone but has never delivered. Hopefully other teams overrate him like our supporters so we can offer him as trade bait
racist.

That is a crap comment Joffa. A really stupid thing to say.
not its not.

Look at the players who are constantly bagged insulted abused and subjected to the most hateful vitriol
Raph
X
Jimmy.

I am sick of this vieled racism and will call it as I see it.
Maybe because Raph and X ARE NOT IN OUR BEST 22 you absolute moron! Neither is Ferguson, Allen, Fiora... but they're NOT playing! I would have said the same thing if they were in the team...
Raph is in our best 22 he has been one of our best for the last few weeks ffs, so has gwilt.! can you do better.?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:Joffa you seriously have issues.... Of course it touched a nerve, as it would with anyone being called a racist... Pathetic and really uneducated although no one expects anything more from you.
cabbage - glad to have upset you.

What a moron you are. Raph and X not in our best 22 :roll: :roll:

You ignorant fool :roll: :roll:

What a nuffy - piss off.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Your right. I actualy had a dream that there have been posts on Kosi, Milney, Blake and Rix and how bad they are and should be traded. As I said must have been a dream.

I stand by your comment as crap and you should apologise.
As usual you miss the point.

it is OK to critisise a player. It is fine to ask them to be traded. But the hate and vitriol that these three copped - especially Raph - was much more than critisism. It was hatred.

You might think there is no correlation - but where there is smoke there is fire.

Look at this mightysainters clown. Not only does he call X a dud (not bad in one post - I dont agree but thats an opinion) but about two posts later because nobody has responede to his flame comes out and restates for a reaction.

Well the clown got one. He wanted a reaction and I gave him one. He may or may not be a racist - but his flaming wont go unchallenged.

And I stand by what I said about Raph X and Jimmy - especially Raph. The hatred and vitriol spewed toward the kid earlier this year - both on here and on radio was extraordinary and beyond critisism.

If you want to critisise be constructive. It is OK to say someone is out of form (Kosi is a good example) or is not up to (cj has had that label) but to proclaim X to be a complete dud who has no skils - not once but twice to get a reaction - deserves all the flaming back it got.

I wont apologise to a cabbage like mightysainters - he can get stuffed.
Thought as much nothing but an old bitter fool.... I was responding to the original one post, then i restated why.

You're so pathetic get a life instead of personally attacking everyone... I criticised X Clarke and he has never done a thing but get injured after playing a good game, he's injury prone and other teams think he's a nothing footballer which i agree with.

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Ralphysaint never mentioned Jimmy and right now no Raph and X are not in our best 22... Raph is very average and his decision making is too. Eddy would be lucky also to be in the team.

X was signed for 1 year last year for a reason obviously Rossy doesn't rate him that highly either. Not many players sign a 1 year deal
Last edited by mightysainters on Thu 11 Sep 2008 7:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

try again d**khead,
there is nothing wrong with X clarke. or raph or gwilt for that matter.!

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

ralphysaints35 wrote:try again d**khead,
What is wrong with u are you and Joffa the same person? I have not mentioned Gwilt... And yes there is something wrong with X that why he's not even listed as emergency...

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:try again d**khead,
What is wrong with u are you and Joffa the same person? I have not mentioned Gwilt... And yes there is something wrong with X that why he's not even listed as emergency...
wow, he had one game back coming back from injury. and he is crap according to you,
notice you are the only person wanting his head.
:roll:
Bet you want him traded dont you.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:Joffa you seriously have issues.... Of course it touched a nerve, as it would with anyone being called a racist... Pathetic and really uneducated although no one expects anything more from you.
cabbage - glad to have upset you.

What a moron you are. Raph and X not in our best 22 :roll: :roll:

You ignorant fool :roll: :roll:

What a nuffy - piss off.
If the personal abuse isn't coming from Stinger, it's coming from Joffaboy.
Yawn.

Batnoe

mightysainters wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
second time you have said it clown.

once was idiotic enough twice shows your complete and utter loack of knowledge re football.

WTF have you ever done on a football field you internet hero?

F*** all I would imagine.

Another Clarke basher.

We had the hate toward Raph earlier this year. Now X is back from injury we have this nuffy moron.

Piss off you cabbage :roll: :roll: :roll:
The fact that you defend him shows you know nothing... i'm sick of these Clarke's playing on potential when they offer nothing! Utter mistakes pick 4 and 8! Pffft in front of guns, Beveridge had lost the plot, he was very overrated also.

Who are you? You're a no one and I am allowed to say my opinion, I was reiterating my point as someone asked why he was dropped in front of McQualter who does the job.
pick 5

it isnt that they dont show potential, they're just always injured, havent lived up to their picks but they could easily turn it around.... X was wrecked the day GT told him not to fly at the ball... it was after the sydney game, he said do the team thing not your own thing- well it wrecked his game.....

Batnoe

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.

That is a crap comment Joffa. A really stupid thing to say.
not its not.

Look at the players who are constantly bagged insulted abused and subjected to the most hateful vitriol
Raph
X
Jimmy.

I am sick of this vieled racism and will call it as I see it.
Fiora and CHarlie arent the same colour

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote: You're so pathetic get a life instead of personally attacking everyone... I criticised X Clarke and he has never done a thing but get injured after playing a good game, he's injury prone and other teams think he's a nothing footballer which i agree with.
You know less than nothing - you use absolutes - NEver done this - never done that.

I reckon you should get some lifes experiences son before you go off half cocked.

You are a complete toss :roll: First you say he has no skills and is a dud - now you change your tune and say he does play good games but gets injured.

Make up your mind or are your critisisms just a scatter gun approach to see if you can get one right???? :roll:

Heres one for you.

X should not have played on Saturday - not because he is no good or injured but because he didn't have the preparation to play finals - especially against a hard at the pill team like Geelong.

Ross Lyon made a very poor decision in bringing in X. He has realised this mistake and X has been dropped.

X - like Raph are easily in our best 22 when fit and match hardened. But you would know the real truth wouldn't you??? :roll: :roll:

Neither have any skills and are duds according to you?

You wanted a reaction to your pathetic posts and you got it.

As I posted to plugger I dont know if you are a racist or not - and I dont really care - you just got a lesson in being labelled by an anonimous person on an internet forum. How did it feel? How do you reckon Raph or X feel if they read crap like you posted? You didn't like it - I can imagine and if what stinger says is true - Raph was terribly hurt by the hatred spewed toward him on this forum by the likes of you and other cabbages.

Take it as a lesson learnt son.

You cna thank me anytime.

Lance or James??

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:[

pick 5

it isnt that they dont show potential, they're just always injured, havent lived up to their picks but they could easily turn it around.... X was wrecked the day GT told him not to fly at the ball... it was after the sydney game, he said do the team thing not your own thing- well it wrecked his game.....
that's the guts of it Batnoe. They've both rarely had an injury free run. Raph has this year had his best run to date with injury and he's going ok at the mo I reckon. X was always going to struggle coming back after 16 weeks out of the seniors straight into a final.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

realdeal wrote:can't we leave the petty over sensitive racist rubbish alone.
the easiest thing is just to ignore it!

lets talk about footy!! we're in the finals people!!
nah, let 'em box on, it's all good, bout time things fired up a bit on here.

Mightsainters - you win forum tool of the week, well done!

Best of luck Raph - go kill 'em!

Birss must play

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

Birss must play
if birrs must play who gets taken out?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

Birss must play
If Birss plays he is coming in for Bally. I know which one I would want.

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote: You're so pathetic get a life instead of personally attacking everyone... I criticised X Clarke and he has never done a thing but get injured after playing a good game, he's injury prone and other teams think he's a nothing footballer which i agree with.
You know less than nothing - you use absolutes - NEver done this - never done that.

I reckon you should get some lifes experiences son before you go off half cocked.

You are a complete toss :roll: First you say he has no skills and is a dud - now you change your tune and say he does play good games but gets injured.

Make up your mind or are your critisisms just a scatter gun approach to see if you can get one right???? :roll:

Heres one for you.

X should not have played on Saturday - not because he is no good or injured but because he didn't have the preparation to play finals - especially against a hard at the pill team like Geelong.

Ross Lyon made a very poor decision in bringing in X. He has realised this mistake and X has been dropped.

X - like Raph are easily in our best 22 when fit and match hardened. But you would know the real truth wouldn't you??? :roll: :roll:

Neither have any skills and are duds according to you?

You wanted a reaction to your pathetic posts and you got it.

As I posted to plugger I dont know if you are a racist or not - and I dont really care - you just got a lesson in being labelled by an anonimous person on an internet forum. How did it feel? How do you reckon Raph or X feel if they read crap like you posted? You didn't like it - I can imagine and if what stinger says is true - Raph was terribly hurt by the hatred spewed toward him on this forum by the likes of you and other cabbages.

Take it as a lesson learnt son.

You cna thank me anytime.
Son? Don't condescend me... you proved you're an imbecile and are trying to back track with your idiotic racist insult. I hope someone calls you it and means it so you know how stupid it sounds. But you're nothing but an old bitter nobody who feels he must have a go at everyone to feel important but in reality you're a poor pathetic nobody whose life has amounted to nothing :lol:. When you come to this realisation you can thank me anytime champ

X Clarke is a dud now... he had potential but was a bad pick up in hindsight and now we play him because of the wasted pick and the high expectations on him. Simple... So yes he has had probably 3 good games in his career WOOOOW doesn't mean he's in our best 22 anymore. As I said 1 year contract? pfft he signed it because writing is on the wall and Raph better have a preseason too...

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

there is nothing at all wrong with raph Now.!
ffs give it time x will be the good X we know next year so will kosi AND dal, because we will not trade any of them.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

To be fair, Xavier has had 7 seasons.......

I was thinking about it the other day.

Was it just me or was he seriously skinny on Sunday? Looked like he was a first year player.

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

ralphysaints35 wrote:there is nothing at all wrong with raph Now.!
ffs give it time x will be the good X we know next year so will kosi AND dal, because we will not trade any of them.
Ralphy the players you are naming are all players who are terribly overrated... therefore your criticism on me means nothing because I doubt you go to many games.

Kosi, Dal, Raph and X... pfft.

Kosi and Dal are terribly overrated, especially Dal... Does not work hard enough and if we got Kerr for him would be a massive coupe...

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:there is nothing at all wrong with raph Now.!
Ralphy the players you are naming are all players who are terribly overrated... therefore your criticism on me means nothing because I doubt you go to many games.

Kosi, Dal, Raph and X... pfft.

Kosi and Dal are terribly overrated, especially Dal... Does not work hard
ive been to every home game this year, thats 11,
kerr would be good but reality is we are not going to get him.
someone like collingwood will. you are overated,

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:To be fair, Xavier has had 7 seasons.......

I was thinking about it the other day.

Was it just me or was he seriously skinny on Sunday? Looked like he was a first year player.
He looks like he weighs about 65kg at the moment. I have no doubt that Xavier has talent, but he just can't get himself fit. He's now damaged goods so we probably wouldn't get much for him on the trade table, but if we could swap him for a top 20 pick I'd jump at it. He's had 7 pre seasons to get his bpdy right and now he's probably in worse shape than when he was drafted.

Raph on the other hand finally has his body and attitude right. He's got a big strong frame and is now able to confidently break tackles and lay big bumps. He looks well on the way to cementing his spot in the side as an attacking half back/midfielder.