Lets get fair dinkum about Kosi!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkfc1
Club Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally agree with you Steph. Look at Blakey for example. He was "Mr Fixit" for how long? And every man and his stupid little dog wanted to get rid of him. This year was given a clear cut role and, lo and behold! He's now the second coming! Kosi needs to be given a clear cut role to perfom week in week out. You only get good at your job after you've been doing it for a while

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:i wish some of the f-wits on here would get off the guy's back ffs........as if they could even get a kick at this level...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I wish you could take part in a debate without slagging off anyone who doesn't agree with you.

i wish i was young and fit enough to take the field this weekend for my beloved saints......

...but we can't have all our wishes now can we.....

i thought i was. engaging in the debate..only slagging of at clowns having a go at me...so if the cap fits.......

for the record i am sick and tired of posters who grow balls sitting behind a key board slagging off at st kilda players who haven't lived up to their lofty standards...and who in real life would have smaller balls than a ken doll....they make me want to throw up...and they are the reason that i don't post in footy threads follow a loss..got that????
s***! Did we win last week?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Got 2 out of 3 right. I write in the local paper my other footy sides game report and umpire the seconds with that side. Well done. Nothing to do with the AFL though.

you could be cleaning dunnies with kenny for all i care ...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I just wanted you to get to know me as I think we have a good potential friendship as you come accross as such a happy person.

and i am...........no reason not to be.....

...i don't let jerks upset me...no matter how insulting they try to be...

....but i have a few little quirky traits.....one of them is i don't associate with arsewipes in the real world...so sorry...friendship is out of the question.....

there are a couple on here more your speed.......jeff dunne...teflon.....to name just two.......
Come on Sting. Lets meet this Saturday night and watch the footy together and discuss a few thinks like Caro and Robbo. It will be real fun. You can bring some emoticans with you and say FW and FFS a lot.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

wtf are "a few thinks"???????

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:wtf are "a few thinks"???????
Probably more than your brain can handle.

(Waiting for tirade of abuse)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:i wish some of the f-wits on here would get off the guy's back ffs........as if they could even get a kick at this level...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I wish you could take part in a debate without slagging off anyone who doesn't agree with you.

i wish i was young and fit enough to take the field this weekend for my beloved saints......

i thought i was. engaging in the debate..only slagging of at clowns having a go at me...so if the cap fits.......

for the record i am sick and tired of posters who grow balls sitting behind a key board slagging off at st kilda players who haven't lived up to their lofty standards...and who in real life would have smaller balls than a ken doll....they make me want to throw up...and they are the reason that i don't post in footy threads follow a loss..got that????
s***! Did we win last week?

picky...pickiy.....i meant immediately after...i now wait a day or two........if this was solely on the girlong game and kossi's efforts there...i wouldn't be commenting ffs.......poor form to rubbish him imhfo......posters can express an opinion without denigrating him.... as has gone on on this forum...and not just this thread........no wonder clubs tell their players not to visit fan forums .......

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

you're a liar Stinger. Here's your first post on this thread. When you posted this no-one had even mentioned you.

"i wish some of the f-wits on here would get off the guy's back ffs........as if they could even get a kick at this level....."

so anyone who doesn't agree with you is a f-wit. But you're only responding to other people slagging you off. That's crap Stinger.
As for your rap about people behind keyboards not having balls in real life, it's an internet forum. The whole point is discussion.
Last edited by st.byron on Wed 10 Sep 2008 10:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
stinger wrote:wtf are "a few thinks"???????
Probably more than your brain can handle.

(Waiting for tirade of abuse)

nah mate...for what it is worth. i kinda respect most of your posts...well when you are not talking s*** that is....... :wink: :lol:

saintly_safes
Club Player

I have to agree , constant Kosi bashing is really start to get to alot of saint supporters including me . He was offered a contract that he & the club accepted thats the end of the story. He hasnt been our best player but he has been better than alot. I think our expectation of the guy is way over the top,he has come back from some serious phyical & emotional injuries , some were even saying he would never play again. What ever his pay packet is (which is none of my business)Im just glad that he got back on the park & is still playing for our boys & not taking the temptation to go else where for "more" money.I think his biggest problem was his first year when as an 18 year old held the side together & was seen as some "Messiah " the new saviour of the St.Kilda faithful. Due to injury ,sheer bad luck & the team faltering at crucial times the story didnt have the ending we all imagined.He may not be the great white hope we all pictured in our dreams but hes still ours & you can be rest assured he will be busting his guts for the rw&b on the weekend & no matter what the
result I,ll be cheering him off the ground . "Go Sainters"

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

you're a liar Stinger. Here's your first post on this thread. When you posted this no-one had even mentioned you.

"i wish some of the f-wits on here would get off the guy's back ffs........as if they could even get a kick at this level....."

so anyone who doesn't agree you is a f-wit. But you're only responding to other people slagging you off. That's crap Stinger.
As for your rap about people behind keyboards not having balls in real life, it's an internet forum. The whole point is discussion.
you missed the point dipsh!t...there are several threads...all going at the same time...all having a go at kossi.......as has been pointed out on those threads......not that you would be clever enough to work that out for yourself.......and for the record arseclown...i don't tell lies......

bet you are as smooth down there as ken too.....we won't tell anybody though..can be our secret....

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stkfc1 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally agree with you Steph. Look at Blakey for example. He was "Mr Fixit" for how long? And every man and his stupid little dog wanted to get rid of him. This year was given a clear cut role and, lo and behold! He's now the second coming! Kosi needs to be given a clear cut role to perfom week in week out. You only get good at your job after you've been doing it for a while

Yep. Kosi could be a number of things. But over the last two years he hasn't delivered any consistent football. He's had six or seven years in the system.
There has to be a time when he ceases to be evaluated on what he could be and is evaluated on what he actually delivers.
Agree with posters who think he should stay at the Saints. Unless an offer comes along that is worth trading him.
Not advocating that he should be traded, but he's not untouchable like Roo or Sam Fisher. He's a GOP at present IMO, just.

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

So not being able to get a kick at AFL level renders a "f-wit" incapable of posting on an internet forum does it?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:

so anyone who doesn't agree you is a f-wit. But you're only responding to other people slagging you off. That's crap Stinger.
you missed the point dipsh!t...there are several threads...all going at the same time...all having a go at kossi.......as has been pointed out on those threads......not that you would be clever enough to work that out for yourself.......and for the record arseclown...i don't tell lies......

bet you are as smooth down there as ken too.....we won't tell anybody though..can be our secret....

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
The thing I like about Sting my mate is you never abuse people. You must be a plessure to go out with.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Stinger,

Obviously you were a great footballer, in your day, and have a wealth of knowledge to pass on to the greater football public.

If you could just do it in a more civil manner, maybe people would take some notice.

The garbage that comes off your keyboard is amazing and the the abuse you serve up to other posters, indicates that you are either a mod, or they are beholden to you for some nefarious reason, otherwise you would have been banned by now.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintly_safes wrote:I have to agree , constant Kosi bashing is really start to get to alot of saint supporters including me . He was offered a contract that he & the club accepted thats the end of the story. He hasnt been our best player but he has been better than alot. I think our expectation of the guy is way over the top,he has come back from some serious phyical & emotional injuries , some were even saying he would never play again. What ever his pay packet is (which is none of my business)Im just glad that he got back on the park & is still playing for our boys & not taking the temptation to go else where for "more" money.I think his biggest problem was his first year when as an 18 year old held the side together & was seen as some "Messiah " the new saviour of the St.Kilda faithful. Due to injury ,sheer bad luck & the team faltering at crucial times the story didnt have the ending we all imagined.He may not be the great white hope we all pictured in our dreams but hes still ours & you can be rest assured he will be busting his guts for the rw&b on the weekend & no matter what the
result I,ll be cheering him off the ground . "Go Sainters"
....exactly...........some posters on here think it is okay to slag off on saints players...and poor form for someone to stick up for them......good post

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

[quote="stinger"]

[quote="stinger"]

except for the one I pointed out above. Except for that one.

arseclown, dipshit, pre-pubescent, whatever Stinger, it's just another tirade of abuse...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Stinger,

Obviously you were a great footballer, in your day, and have a wealth of knowledge to pass on to the greater football public.

If you could just do it in a more civil manner, maybe people would take some notice.

The garbage that comes off your keyboard is amazing and the the abuse you serve up to other posters, indicates that you are either a mod, or they are beholden to you for some nefarious reason, otherwise you would have been banned by now.
that right????...you have tried to insult me on several occasions.......have i ever reacted to you in kind.????...maybe once......but you would be in front.....i get called a liar, an imbecile..a moron ...a cranky old prick...lots of insults...the clowns that insult me don't get banned....for the record...i'm not a mod...and the mods are not in my debt as you so insultingly suggest.....
Last edited by stinger on Wed 10 Sep 2008 11:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger's gone for a lie down.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:stinger's gone for a lie down.
hardly...see...you are still trying to be insulting...and still stalking my posts...as you have done in the past...what makes you think that you can insult a player like kossi...call him lazy ..and worse...and no one will have a go back.........i have met most of these young players...they are fine young men...i don't know you from adam..you could be a car thief, mugger ...or worse...a filth supprter..for all i know.......there are plenty of opposition posters on here who pose as saints supporters...... :evil:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
stinger wrote:

arseclown, dipshit, pre-pubescent, whatever Stinger, it's just another tirade of abuse...
and here's me thinking that someone who lives in femantle would be thick -skinned rather than just thick......

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:[
.posters can express an opinion without denigrating him.... ..

my nomination for hypocritical post of the year. Stinger going on about expressing an opinion without denigrating anyone....
Absolute classic. Reckon he must have selective memory syndrome. Casts his insults to the winds and then jacks up about other people. You're the one calling people arsewipe, f-wit, arseclown, dipshit etc.....

Maybe I'll tag a few meaningless emoticons onto the end of every second post so I feel better about myself.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Little Dozer wrote:
So not being able to get a kick at AFL level renders a "f-wit" incapable of posting on an internet forum does it?
Absolutely right Dozer. You're also a dipshit, an arseclown, an arsewipe, a scum journo, pre-pubescent and don't have any balls. Remember that.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:[
.posters can express an opinion without denigrating him.... ..

my nomination for hypocritical post of the year. Stinger going on about expressing an opinion without denigrating anyone....
Absolute classic. Reckon he must have selective memory syndrome. Casts his insults to the winds and then jacks up about other people. You're the one calling people arsewipe, f-wit, arseclown, dipshit etc.....

Maybe I'll tag a few meaningless emoticons onto the end of every second post so I feel better about myself.
you started addressing posts to me in this thread...you called me a liar...you don't consider that insulting...f*** off.....

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
stinger wrote:

and here's me thinking that someone who lives in femantle would be thick -skinned rather than just thick......

thanks for that one Stinger. I'm thick as well. If you can't see that your abuse is over the top, then that's a shame.
What's sad is your constant denial that you're abusive and your constant refrain that you're only responding to other people's abuse. It's a lie.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

No stinger, I don't insult posters and wouldn't dare try to insult you (oh great footballer, who can get plenty of kicks).

I do have a go at Saints players that don't perform to the level expected of them.

I also give credit where credit is due.

Some on here think that the amount Kosi is paid has no bearing on whether he is performing well enough or not.

Personally, I think it has a lot to do with it.
What are the up and coming kids on the list to think if they see one of the highest paid players on the list doing SFA?

Kosi was a captain of this club and performed admirably in the position.
Today he is not living up to his potential or the standard expected of someone of his experience.

I really feel it would be better for Justin and the St Kilda Football Club to part ways at the end of the season.

Hopefully we can go on and win the big one.