changes for geelong game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

you cant zone off Geelong and simply allow them to waltz up to the wing or you get killed.

PRESSURE has to be applied from their kick in on the ball carier all the way. Thats how Collingwood broke them down.

We also MUST kick straight - take our chances what did we kick first qtr last time 4.7????????

Put some pressure on them.

“Yeah….nah””
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:gardiner is a dud...imhfo....would be glad to have to eat my words though.......
I absolutely agree, but he's just perfectly suited to our forward line. He makes terrible decisions with the ball, he slows the game down when he gets it, he has no physical presence whatsoever and he's got scrappy skills but we just function better when he's in the team. He's got endurance and is a solid mark...for some reason having him as the extra option just allows our forward line to function better.

However I sure as hell don't want to see him lining up in the centre ever again.