Chances of finishing 4th

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Lets just win this week and then see what the finals throw at us. We can control that much
agree. all we can do is beat what is put in front of us for the rest of the season. let the cards fall as they may.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:HAD we beaten the Eagles we wouldn't have to have to rely on anyone else but ourselves to make the 4. Personally I think the Crows will whip the Dogs this week. They've hit a form slump which while sad for them, might be good for us in the long run.

We've come the long way around before into the finals and made a Prelim. Focus is the aim, confidence is the key! we need to get an SAS commander down there at Moorabbin and give the boys that added oooomph! Focus, confidence and mongrel!
I reckon Crows will roll Dogs also....looks to me we are off to Adelaide for a VERY tough final...

shoulda rolled westc coast OR collingwood..

“Yeah….nah””
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

if we can win week one of the finals then anything could happen the test will be being switched on in the first week . obviously i would be upset if we fail in the semi but at the same time ill be glad to getat least one finals win this year

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Otiman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:If I knew that we would definately lose the GF I would take a PF loss anytime. 1997 was the worst feeling of my life much worse than 2005 and a little worse than 2004.
But how did you feel against North in 97, compared to against Port and Sydney?
Great but if I had known we were losing the next week I would have felt shocking all week.
spot on plugger agree 100%.

IMO the absolute best we'll achieve this year is a PF loss, which would be a great achievement IMO, and would make 2008 as good as 2004 and 05 due to a strong finals series.

Lyon could also then warrant a contract extension beyond the end of 2009 already.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

no chance port will beat the roos

they are aiming for the lowest possie they can get on the ladder.
they are having a cleanout and starting again, heaps in the footy dept have gone already....they want picks and nothing more.

i think we'll make it to the last 4 deff....from then on, toss a coin to who gets to take on the cats.

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

NEVER SAY NEVER WHERE THERE IS ANY CHANCE AT ALL......

GO YOU BLOODY SAINTS