harvey made GT cry

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:It does mean you are very judgemental....and it explains why you make friends so easily :?
If it's judemental to think the footy public are morons, and that as footy followers you need to work hard to prove to me that you don't fit that mould - then yes, I am judemental.

If you care what I think of you and your opinions based on an internet, anonymous forum, then you need to get fair dinkum.
Absolutely awesome post!

I have to sit here at my keyboard and applaud.

Without doubt the absolute winner of all posts I've ever read.

the only miniscule fault is the mis-spelling of judgemental.

Other than that, pure brilliance!

24k pure gold.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
If it's judemental to think the footy public are morons, and that as footy followers you need to work hard to prove to me that you don't fit that mould - then yes, I am judemental.

??? Sorry that term is not familar with a footy moron like me.

Does it perhaps mean that you are Judas like?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
you need to work hard to prove to me that you don't fit that mould -.
So it is Rodg the SS God?

I think I may just be seeing a pattern with GT the Coach God.

No wonder the two of you are such good "mates'.

Must be a struggle to fit your two egos in the one room when you do meet though.

Is Marie your pin-up girl?

I can just see that saying "Let them eat cake!!" tattoed across your chest.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
bob__71
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:It does mean you are very judgemental....and it explains why you make friends so easily :?

If you care what I think of you and your opinions based on an internet, anonymous forum, then you need to get fair dinkum.
I dont really care what you think of me Rodger....its a conversation....you know where two people discuss things....learn a little about each other and themselves...also a thing or two about the subject matter....

And yes that would make you judgemental in my opinion :)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: harvey made GT cry

bigcarl wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html

FORMER St Kilda coach Grant Thomas was so moved by Robert Harvey's gut-busting contribution to the Saints' 2005 qualifying final win over Adelaide that he was reduced to tears. Harvey contributed 31 disposals and three goals to the eight-point win over the Crows at AAMI Stadium, a performance Thomas described as "herculean".

"The one defining moment that I remember Harvs by - and I've got to be honest and say it brought me to tears after the game - was his herculean performance against Adelaide," Thomas said.

"I didn't think he had that performance in him.

"He willed us over the line with some of the greatest gut-busting running you ever wish to see. You had to see it from where he started and where he finished up with the ball, and then you'll get an appreciation, because television only shows when the ball was in his hands and not where he started from."

i am sick to death of GT.he is such a drama queen / wanker. he talks out of his ass.

does anyone take this guy seriously? i am embarrassed by him. he is one of those guys that only reads from"self help " or"personal growth section of the bookshop. just talks in cliches and low-brow pyscho babble.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote: I dont really care what you think of me Rodger....
Nor should you.

To be honest, I don't 'think' anything of you.

I don't know you.

I see everyone on here as 'characters' basically. Characters with icons and catchy names.

It's just a bit of fun.

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Re: harvey made GT cry

Con Gorozidis wrote:
bigcarl wrote:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html

FORMER St Kilda coach Grant Thomas was so moved by Robert Harvey's gut-busting contribution to the Saints' 2005 qualifying final win over Adelaide that he was reduced to tears. Harvey contributed 31 disposals and three goals to the eight-point win over the Crows at AAMI Stadium, a performance Thomas described as "herculean".

"The one defining moment that I remember Harvs by - and I've got to be honest and say it brought me to tears after the game - was his herculean performance against Adelaide," Thomas said.

"I didn't think he had that performance in him.

"He willed us over the line with some of the greatest gut-busting running you ever wish to see. You had to see it from where he started and where he finished up with the ball, and then you'll get an appreciation, because television only shows when the ball was in his hands and not where he started from."

i am sick to death of GT.he is such a drama queen / wanker. he talks out of his ass.

does anyone take this guy seriously? i am embarrassed by him. he is one of those guys that only reads from"self help " or"personal growth section of the bookshop. just talks in cliches and low-brow pyscho babble.
Obviously someone does - because they keep interviewing him.

I enjoy his interviews somewhat... but get more out of the angst on saintsational every time he delivers another interview, and people wonder why he comments on the Saints... it's not rocket science, look at the amount of attention he gets on here, and it's pretty obvious that if the papers (or radio, or TV) want to get Saints fans attention, give Thomas a ring. If I was a reporter, I'd be ringing whether I thought he had something relevant to say or not... and in this case he pretty clearly does.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford