Didak, H Shaw suspended until 2009, R Shaw out for two games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Apu
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
LennyBoy wrote:Didak will end up with an Adelaide based club should the right deal be offered, mark my words.
The pies are poor traders generally, what do you imagine they would seek from the crows? and on another level, what will they get? lol.

Chris Knights is a victorian? handy player, he and a draft pick perhaps?
They were shocking traders.

However their trade of Tarrant for Medhurst plus a first round pick was to their favour.

Didak for Salopek?
Ironically they almost had Nick Stevens a couple of years ago but was unwilling to trade Didak for him. I know which of the two i would prefer at this point in time :)

SS Hall of Fame

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:first rounder and pearce for didak

no way they will trade either salopek or boak...

however pearces' career has stalled after looking so bright and provides major pace and carry that collingwood so desperately needs, plus the first rounder that didak commands
I've got a lot of respect for Didak. Can't see Port trading their 1st from where they are now, pick #3, regardless of return. Maybe if Jonathan Brown rang them and said he'd always wanted to play for Port Adelaide, but I'd guess they'll very much want to keep that pick.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

hitler fixes up the pies. funny.