anyone worried about letting this coming game slip?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sensaint
Club Player

Well said Max, i agree, i'ii be there tomorrow, 45 yrs of supporting & still get nervous, great win here last year, lets hope it's a bigger one this year, deep down i think it WILL be,
CAAARRRRNN SAINTS !!!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:AAARGH! Worried about any game in the West...the umpires freak out when the local crowd roars, anything could happen. Not to mention St Kilda's happy knack of dropping games everyone expects us to win (dare I mention last year's drawer with the Bulldogs)!!!

Hang on tight.
Geez...I'm sick of being right.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:
degruch wrote:AAARGH! Worried about any game in the West...the umpires freak out when the local crowd roars, anything could happen. Not to mention St Kilda's happy knack of dropping games everyone expects us to win (dare I mention last year's drawer with the Bulldogs)!!!

Hang on tight.
Geez...I'm sick of being right.
jinx :P

duckduckduckgoose
Club Player

WC played very well today - beat us to the ball, slowed us down and put us under the pump.... basically the exact same thing we did the the dorks last week.

No easy games in football these days- lets hope this game gets marked down under the "lesson learned" category.

I bought a shirt from Target once.
It had a hard tag on it too.

I know how Dal feels.