Carlton are crap, we are better m_m is a troll.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

m_m
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Footflowers wrote: Good to hear you're happy to follow honest infighters like St Kilda and have one flag in your cabinet.

I tip my hat to St Kilda.
One flag, yes , honestly as opposed to your cheating club, I would rather follow an honest club than a bunch of cheats anyday.
So you should dip your hat, we follow a club that has battled honestly through the good times and the bad ones, you follow dishonesty and should be ashamed of yourself monobrow.
So on that alone we will always be better than the cheating scum they call Carlton.
how many times to i have to listen to this cheating crap. you sound like a broken record. trading isn't cheating. the salary cap stuff didn't do us any benefit, so why are you complaining and labelling our success as having come from 'cheating'..

JeffDunne

m_m wrote:the salary cap stuff didn't do us any benefit,
This is where Carlton lemmings show their true colours. Is it any wonder they haven't learnt their lesson?

If you're a cheat and you lose, you're a still a cheat.
so why are you complaining and labelling our success as having come from 'cheating'..
1995?

Greg Williams?

Amigo constructions?

Here dipstick, read up on your club 'culture' : http://footystats.freeservers.com/Speci ... risis.html

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

m_m wrote: what was that about a monobrow...one more time plz
monobrow? sure, next time you are at a Carlton game look around, you will see many people that wear the Cheating colors have one eyebrow.
This is a strange phenomena, I'm not sure of the connection between the monobrow and the willingness to support an organization as rotten to the core as Carltank are, maybe someone has a theory?
But in the meantime check out the monobrows. :)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

m_m wrote: how many times to i have to listen to this cheating crap.
Forever. Once a cheat always a cheat, would you trust anyone that has cheated you ever again?

m_m wrote: you sound like a broken record. trading isn't cheating. the salary cap stuff didn't do us any benefit, so why are you complaining and labelling our success as having come from 'cheating'..
Your cheating gave you the opportunity to milk the system to the max, along with tanking your side has shown the football community how corrupt and immoral a club can lower itself.
Your club will always be remembered for it.
Broken record?? get used to it because every other supporter will remind you of it.

m_m
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:Your cheating gave you the opportunity to milk the system to the max, along with tanking your side has shown the football community how corrupt and immoral a club can lower itself.
give it a wash, tanking doesn't exist mate. we'll be remembered for our long sucessful history (16 premierships 3 spoons)....unlike some other teams :roll: not naming any names... :P
The Fireman wrote:Broken record?? get used to it because every other supporter will remind you of it.
to be perfectly honest, only 'sainters' do. :P

that makes it 8 times you've said the word 'brow' on this thread :lol:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

m_m wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Your cheating gave you the opportunity to milk the system to the max, along with tanking your side has shown the football community how corrupt and immoral a club can lower itself.
give it a wash, tanking doesn't exist mate. we'll be remembered for our long sucessful history (16 premierships 3 spoons)....unlike some other teams :roll: not naming any names... :P
The Fireman wrote:Broken record?? get used to it because every other supporter will remind you of it.

You would like to think that only Saint supporters will think of you as cheats but deep down inside you know that isn't right, you know that no one likes a cheat, your club is tainted.
Tanking doesn't exist ? Look I know you mono brows (9) are possibly the thickest supporters in the league but I'm sure not even you believe that.
Your cheersquad cheered oppo goals, how pathetic is that?
As pathetic as that is it doesn't hold a candle to the deceit that your club is synonymous for.
Success ? at what price ? It means very little when you consider that your club is a dishonest one.
Your pres (pres's) is a thief, your club cheated and tanked and you still follow it.
You need to reassess you priorities or remain agreeable to immoral dishonesty.
PS, do you have one eye brow?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

HAHA! Not wanting to buy into this name-calling business much, but I remember that first Carlton wooden spoon well...the Saints handed it to 'em! I remember all those Saints supporters with wooden spoons at the ground, it was hilarious. :lol:

I'm afraid, for all the wooden spoons the Saints have had over the years, none will go down in the history books like Carlton's first...it was the most famous wooden spoon of all time.

Ah, memories. I've forgotten the last time Carlton beat the Saints though...when was it? :wink:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:HAHA! Not wanting to buy into this name-calling business much, but I remember that first Carlton wooden spoon well...the Saints handed it to 'em! I remember all those Saints supporters with wooden spoons at the ground, it was hilarious. :lol:

I'm afraid, for all the wooden spoons the Saints have had over the years, none will go down in the history books like Carlton's first...it was the most famous wooden spoon of all time.

Ah, memories. I've forgotten the last time Carlton beat the Saints though...when was it? :wink:
If I was to call Carlton a dishonest and immoral organization, would that be name calling or simply fact?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
degruch wrote:HAHA! Not wanting to buy into this name-calling business much, but I remember that first Carlton wooden spoon well...the Saints handed it to 'em! I remember all those Saints supporters with wooden spoons at the ground, it was hilarious. :lol:

If I was to call Carlton a dishonest and immoral organization, would that be name calling or simply fact?
Meh...I got it out of my system earlier in this thread, back when I was flabbergasted anyone would even ask the question, are we better than Carlton. Scoff.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Ha...never mind the monobrow Fireman, they love being reminded of that first wooden spoon, aparently. 8-)

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Salary cap and draft have sorted out Clubs like Carlton and Collingwood who had the money to buy their premierships although Carlton have shown there's always another way to skin a cat other than play by the same rules as all the other clubs.

let them rot

The Fireman wrote:
m_m wrote:

You would like to think that only Saint supporters will think of you as cheats but deep down inside you know that isn't right, you know that no one likes a cheat, your club is tainted.
Tanking doesn't exist ? Look I know you mono brows (9) are possibly the thickest supporters in the league but I'm sure not even you believe that.
Your cheersquad cheered oppo goals, how pathetic is that?
As pathetic as that is it doesn't hold a candle to the deceit that your club is synonymous for.
Success ? at what price ? It means very little when you consider that your club is a dishonest one.
Your pres (pres's) is a thief, your club cheated and tanked and you still follow it.
You need to reassess you priorities or remain agreeable to immoral dishonesty.
PS, do you have one eye brow?
Oh how will we cope, when we lift premiership 17 people will think it is "tained." Oh no, oh the humanity! How will we survive.

Of course had you guys won one during your "window" yours would have been "tained" too. Your former CEO admitted to tanking, on SEN. I heard it personally. But you couldn't even win one despite tanking, now that is failure!
Yep our pres is a thief! and he used your money (because I assume you buy products that involve cardboard to be manufactured). He used your money to get us Judd! How does that feel?
I'd rather have 16 tainted premierships than Stkilda's paltry one. Of course we won three in 1906, 1907, 1908 (so at your rate you won't get there till 2300), can you explain to me how those are tainted. So at this stage in the untainted stakes it's carlton 3, stkilda 1. we'll assume every other premiership since then is tained i think is appropriate, especially the 1945 bloodbath grand final due to blood, which obviously tainted it nad made it messy.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

let them rot wrote: Oh how will we cope, when we lift premiership 17 people will think it is "tained." Oh no, oh the humanity! How will we survive.

Of course had you guys won one during your "window" yours would have been "tained" too. Your former CEO admitted to tanking, on SEN. I heard it personally. But you couldn't even win one despite tanking, now that is failure!
Yep our pres is a thief! and he used your money (because I assume you buy products that involve cardboard to be manufactured). He used your money to get us Judd! How does that feel?
I'd rather have 16 tainted premierships than Stkilda's paltry one. Of course we won three in 1906, 1907, 1908 (so at your rate you won't get there till 2300), can you explain to me how those are tainted. So at this stage in the untainted stakes it's carlton 3, stkilda 1. we'll assume every other premiership since then is tained i think is appropriate, especially the 1945 bloodbath grand final due to blood, which obviously tainted it nad made it messy.
Yoiu see that's the difference between cheating lowlifes like yourself and honest people.
Your club is a proven cheat, how many times did it cheat??? Once a cheat always a cheat and your club will be tainted forever.
How many people did Ivan Milat really kill?
The fact that you would have a tainted cup makes you also a low life cheating scumbag. :oops:

let them rot

The Fireman wrote:
let them rot wrote: Oh how will we cope, when we lift premiership 17 people will think it is "tained." Oh no, oh the humanity! How will we survive.

Yoiu see that's the difference between cheating lowlifes like yourself and honest people.
Your club is a proven cheat, how many times did it cheat??? Once a cheat always a cheat and your club will be tainted forever.
How many people did Ivan Milat really kill?
The fact that you would have a tainted cup makes you also a low life cheating scumbag. :oops:
so you're comparing paying players a bit extra and throwing a few games to murder.. nice.
see at the end of the day it's just footy, we cheated to try and win a few footy games..
but you guys ripped off creditors!!! you caused people to lose their houses, their livelihoods, their financial security, their wellbeing, their hopes for the future!!! you paid creditors off at 7 cents in the dollar... you took their money when you knew it couldn't be paid back!! that's not only cheating, that's cheating outside football to actually ruin people's lives..
but to be honest i do not really care if you guys think our premierships are tained or not...you guys can cherish the streak while we cherish 1995.. and have a much better shot at reaching number 17 in the next few years than you do of reaching number 2.....ask the supporters celebrating at the g on grand final day if it matters that the jealous fireman and other supporters think our club is "tainted"... i guarantee you they would not care... but the nyou wouldn't know what it's like to celebrate a premiership would you..

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

let them rot wrote:
so you're comparing paying players a bit extra and throwing a few games to murder.. nice.
no, putting up a scenario where we don't know how many crimes were committed by a serial criminal , just your club and it's presidents.
let them rot wrote: see at the end of the day it's just footy, we cheated to try and win a few footy games..
ahhh, you see this is where the problem is, you cheated in a sport , not serious? This is why you people are disliked so much by everyone, cheating scum.
let them rot wrote: but you guys ripped off creditors!!!
The creditors voted on and accepted the result.
let them rot wrote: ..ask the supporters celebrating at the g on grand final day if it matters that the jealous fireman and other supporters think our club is "tainted"... i guarantee you they would not care... but the nyou wouldn't know what it's like to celebrate a premiership would you..
It wouldn't matter to people who condone dishonesty like you, it would to me and I can now understand why you would be incapable of understanding that.

let them rot

The Fireman wrote:
let them rot wrote:
no, putting up a scenario where we don't know how many crimes were committed by a serial criminal , just your club and it's presidents.
let them rot wrote: see at the end of the day it's just footy, we cheated to try and win a few footy games..
ahhh, you see this is where the problem is, you cheated in a sport , not serious? This is why you people are disliked so much by everyone, cheating scum.
let them rot wrote: but you guys ripped off creditors!!!
The creditors voted on and accepted the result.
let them rot wrote: ..ask the supporters celebrating at the g on grand final day if it matters that the jealous fireman and other supporters think our club is "tainted"... i guarantee you they would not care... but the nyou wouldn't know what it's like to celebrate a premiership would you..
It wouldn't matter to people who condone dishonesty like you, it would to me and I can now understand why you would be incapable of understanding that.
"the creditors voted and accepted the result" LOL! What choice did they have? Take 7 cents in the dollar and get something or try and sort it out legally and actually lose money in legal fees while getting very little in return because your club didn't have money to pay them with!! voted on and accepted the result!bahahahaha. your club took the money knowing full well you couldn't pay it back. that you exist today is only because you ripped off a few hard working families, lost a few people their homes, etc. pathetic club!!!
but look, if labelling our premierships "tainted" gets you to sleep at night that's fine. but do us a favour, if you're going to cheat (tank), and then have your former ceo announce you cheated (he said you tanked on SEN), at least try and make sure that turns into a premiership for you!!!!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda? Tank?? You gotta be joking mate...we've been so bad we don't need to tank, that sort of desparate measure is something only grand clubs like Calton need to resort to when they find St Kilda supporters waving wooden spoons at their members stand. Besides, we seem to get Carlton's draft picks every time they get sprung cheating the system, so no need to bother really.

Judd? Yes, that's working out well...how about you buy another 17 players and give him someone to work with. We can sell you Rix if you're tired of Ackland.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, ain't it?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

let them rot wrote:
"the creditors voted and accepted the result" LOL! What choice did they have? Take 7 cents in the dollar and get something or try and sort it out legally and actually lose money in legal fees while getting very little in return because your club didn't have money to pay them with!! voted on and accepted the result!bahahahaha. your club took the money knowing full well you couldn't pay it back. that you exist today is only because you ripped off a few hard working families, lost a few people their homes, etc. pathetic club!!!
That's your slant on it but was it dishonest ? It was legal and all parties accepted to save the club.
Your club cheated, there is a difference i'm sure you can't understand.

let them rot wrote: but look, if labelling our premierships "tainted" gets you to sleep at night that's fine. but do us a favour, if you're going to cheat (tank), and then have your former ceo announce you cheated (he said you tanked on SEN), at least try and make sure that turns into a premiership for you!!!!!
It's not about me getting to sleep at night, I have no problems with that, unlike you I have a clear conscience , the former CEO said Carlton tanked and called them cheats.
Enjoy your tainted cups scum.

m_m
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:You would like to think that only Saint supporters will think of you as cheats but deep down inside you know that isn't right, you know that no one likes a cheat, your club is tainted.
i never said that only saint supporters think of my team being cheats, but only they remind.
The Fireman wrote:Tanking doesn't exist ? Look I know you mono brows (9) are possibly the thickest supporters in the league but I'm sure not even you believe that.
ever been to collingwood game. no team would go out and lose a match on purpose. for the last 5 years we've been getting s*** from opposition supporters for being crap! and now all of a sudden there is an incentive to lose and now we're throwing games...NOPE. So do you think that if we weren't tanking then we would have been able to hawthorn late last year; or were we just out played and playing crap football like we have been for the last few years? :roll:
The Fireman wrote: Your cheersquad cheered oppo goals, how pathetic is that?
Dont judge a whole footy club on 20 idiots. our other 39,980 members weren't cheering
The Fireman wrote:PS, do you have one eye brow?
i actually have 2!

PS. please try to increase your vocabulary, im getting sick of hearing tainted, dishonest, scum etc etc over and over again...thx

Gilbert=Legend

Carlton cheated, we all know that.

Friend of a friend said the reason matt Lappin didnt play the last match last year was because he didnt want to be in a team that, i quote, '...that didn't want or try to win' as he 'always trys and this wasnt wanted'

What more evidence do you need, taking fev, gibbs, and marc off with 5 min to go against essendon.

However, they will be better than us in the next 2 years and will win the flag in 5, purely because they play their young guns unlike st.kilda.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Gilbert=Legend wrote: However, they will be better than us in the next 2 years and will win the flag in 5, purely because they play their young guns unlike st.kilda.
Wot...like Richmond over the last 5 years? If the young kids ain't up to it, we shouldn't play 'em. Carlton's got some good young guys, but nothing super-outstanding that's gonna get them a premiership in the next 5. Add to that a stack of recycled key position players, some of whom ain't that young either, they're a hotch-potch of have's and have-nots...should be a lesson to everyone who thinks youth and youth alone will get St Kilda over the line. The kids need leadership from someone...having said that, is it better to learn off Roo, or Fev?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

m_m wrote:
PS. please try to increase your vocabulary, im getting sick of hearing tainted, dishonest, scum etc etc over and over again...thx
Why? those descriptions fit your club perfectly , I can imagine there would be many more phrases to aptly describe the insidious institution you follow, but why? The ones I have used fit nicely, If i have to use them again in response to your feeble defense of Carltank then I will.

asiu

thats outrageous firery

fancy calling that insidious pondscum tainted & dishonest

markp
Saintsational Legend

Carlton has zero integrity. They are like any one of their 'famous' petty gangster scum supporters, pathetically proud of all the 'stuff' they own, but didn't earn... and completely misguided about the status it gives them.

Trying to justify and rationalize it all away on an opposition club's forum, while taking pot-shots at us is totally lame... bordering on hilarious.

Our cupboard may be bare, but at least we can look people in the eye. I'll take the spirit, integrity and example of one Robert Harvey over that of all their friggin' cups combined.

Good luck to them with the salary cap when their early draft picks come of age and Judd's contract comes back to bite them in the arse too...

Scum.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Carlton has zero integrity. They are like any one of their 'famous' petty gangster scum supporters, pathetically proud of all the 'stuff' they own, but didn't earn... and completely misguided about the status it gives them.

Trying to justify and rationalize it all away on an opposition club's forum, while taking pot-shots at us is totally lame... bordering on hilarious.

Our cupboard may be bare, but at least we can look people in the eye. I'll take the spirit, integrity and example of one Robert Harvey over that of all their friggin' cups combined.

Good luck to them with the salary cap when their early draft picks come of age and Judd's contract comes back to bite them in the arse too...

Scum.
not to mention the huge amounts of money over the years at their disposal to buy whoever they wanted, when the AFL tried to make it fairer they couldn't cope and had to resort to cheating.
Immoral scum.