Changes next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:At least no-one has been desperate enough to mention that 4 letter word starting with "R" and ending in "H" :roll:
was waiting for someone to blame raph....

At least the guy puts his body in and knows how to tackle and mark in front of opposition forwards, more then others....

take the blinkers off and relise that the obsession with potting raph and blake has NEVER got to the heart of it. Certain "favs" of this forum are the ones that are letting us down....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Greg Westaway, Archie Fraser, Anthony Rock and Matthew Ferguson was at the function. Anthony Rock spoke mostly about players, the game, answered questions etc. Archie spoke for ages covering just about every aspect of St Kilda you could imagine. When Matty got up to speak he asked us to be a bit kinder with the questions :lol: Then afterwards they all hung around for quite a long time speaking to people and answering questions. I hung around Archie and Anthony as they were talking all the nut and bots stuff. It was truely fascinating and gave a real inside look at what goes on at the club.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Thansk Bev - anything on the game plan mentioned??

“Yeah….nah””
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Get Gram out of there. He's a liability living on seasons past. Might as well tank and get ourselves a good youngster. This season is done and dusted.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:Thansk Bev - anything on the game plan mentioned??
Been waiting for the question. The funny thing was that was the question on everyones lips prior to the function. But it never really come up. I think the way that everything was explained, you could understand there reasoning and it just didn't seem to be an issue. As they were leaving I said to Archie and Anthony, well you got out of that easy no one asked about the game plan. Anthony gave me this horified look as I don't think he thought he got out of it easy at all, he was well grilled. But Archie just laughed, wouldn't bother him, he is very passionate.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:Get Gram out of there. He's a liability living on seasons past. Might as well tank and get ourselves a good youngster. This season is done and dusted.
Problem is that this week there are more players that I would like to drop than we have reasonable replacements to bring in.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Problem is that this week there are more players that I would like to drop than we have reasonable replacements to bring in.
Keep in mind that Casey lost as well.

Still there's no reason why Ferguson, McQualter and McEvoy shouldn't get a game, especially considering they have had an extra week rest.