Is Caro the moral authority?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clobba
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:Geez, it's only her opinion.

Why in hell do you guys show up your immaturity by commenting on her looks all the time?

None of you seem to have a go at Michael Voss's looks when disagreeing with his opinion.

But she's female, it must be different.

Seriously, get a clue fellas. If you treat women like that in real life, heaven help you.
Calm down its not a woman its Caro :oops: :roll:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

All class.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Well Caro is NO japanese sunset, while Sam Lane I would totally tap...so how is it relevant? Its not, but its just comment. Fact.
yep.

Germain Greer Board. :roll: ...sometimes I think people mistake this site for the "brigade of moral adjudicatgion and publication" as opposed to a footy site for frustrated lunatics.

“Yeah….nah””
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Wonder if the female contingent on this board feel the same as you on that comment Teflon?

A little bit of class and tolerance isn't too much to ask is it? Even from lunatics?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Wonder if the female contingent on this board feel the same as you on that comment Teflon?

A little bit of class and tolerance isn't too much to ask is it? Even from lunatics?
Really, I fail to see what Carolyn Wilsons appearance has to do with her opinion.

This has really got me perplexed :? :?

Her opinion is crap, but just because she is not a 22.y.o glamor queen (then she would get called a know nothing bimbo), doesn't give anyone the right or excuse to abuse her looks or percieved lack thereof.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
terry smith rules
SS Life Member

hello mods

please read joffaboy and sensational's comment (thank you guys for making your points)

this issue has been raised by myself and others on this forum previously

it is totally unacceptable to make sexist (and they are) comments re caro or anyone else in a public forum

it not only makes the poster look like an idiot, it reflects on all of us as st.kilda supporters and in a way the club itself

I would ask that the moderators delete those comments and censure those who made them.

thank you