Carey admits drug/alchol problem?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:What ever the situation is, they are both dope addicts. He is addicted to dope, she is addicted to one.
lol. good one

thedeadfromgronggrong

barks4eva wrote:
dongbongdrongofromgronggrong wrote: You can p$ss and moan all you like about how left wing and switched on you are but in actual fact you aint nothing more that a reactionary, narrow minded, run of the mill - herald sun reading, new idea thinking, Andrew Bolt clone.

If that INSULTS you it is because it IS TRUE.

Anyone who has to qualify their switched-on(ness) with a statement about how they "vote green as the labour party is not LEFT enough" MUST really be with it - man!

Oh WOW that is REALLY REALLY REALLY left isn't it ?

How "left" you are to crack on with this Christrian Right "what kind of message" palava - you can dress up in as many ghoul-like st. kilda cool costumes and you can post as many "stop the dredging" stickers as you like but it will never alter the fact that you are just a run of the mill, right wing patsy who is about as intelligent as a shame file in the Ipswich RSL Gazette.

Your feeble attempts of hipness smack of desperation and if it wasn't so hillarious it would be pretty damn sad - all you are dear friend is a narrow minded wolf in cheap unwashed, black polyester sheeps clothing - one of very many unfortunately.

Slogans and stickers dont give you credibility oh great lefty unemployed st kilda elite one - thinking does - but thinking is way beyond you and ur ilk.

Now why dont you inspire us all with one of ur insightful cut and paste "me me me GT was like no good, St Kilda is like so way cool, I told you so" responses. They're always great for a laff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Considering these insults come from a gutless, little twerp, who's already been banned, therefore this post shouldn't even be on here, surely I'm entitled to reply without a warning, right?

So now according to you, I'm a Herald Sun reading Andrew Bolt/Rev Fred Nile clone with christian right/ family first values, because I find it immoral that New Idea pay some coke head $180,000 to sell his justification for glassing and woman bashing, oh yeah, you've always been Mr. Insightful isn't that right, numbnuts :roll:

It's not a matter of telling you I told you so, but for what it's worth I did, you were the one who was abusing me two years ago for suggesting that Grant Thomas was all about Grant Thomas number one and that St.Kilda Football Club were a very distant second, then last week you announced on here, that you've turned ( does that mean you're going to go easy on the sheep in the back paddock )and that you now can't stand Grant Thomas and you now TWO YEARS LATER actually agree with my assessment and critique of Grant Thomas from TWO YEARS AGO.

Here's a couple of your latest comments on Grant Thomas

buzzondongbong wrote
Here Here - if the fat waste of space never walks into the club again it'll be too soon.

I once was a big fan and defender - now wouldn't piss on the bloated self-important jerk if he was burning.
but when I turn I turn and by jingo I've turned...

The guy is a rat - a big fat skanky rat!
The irony of it all
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know you're a bit slow and obviously wet behind the ears from having your head stuck in a goldfish bowl half full of your own bongwater for the past two decades but at the very least you could show just a little bit of humility for having been as clued in as a mannikin clown in a shooting gallery and it does not surprise me in the least that a schlong bonging, wrist flick, tug fodder crusader and goat rider like you, is unwilling to actually meet in person to repeat any of your yellow bellied, spineless, jellyfish jargon.

I think I know who you are anyways, so the next time we exchange a glance at the footy in the victory room perhaps, if we happen upon to see each other, I'll give you a knowing look, .........................................................................

Now get back to your own coke habit or inflatable or whatever it is that you have on today, you dumbed down drongofromgronggrong

FAIR DINKUM

P.S MODS, as this response was in reply to insults from a BANNED poster who should NOT be posting in the first place, therefore his initial post should not exist to begin with, I take it that no warnings will be issued for this REPLY> and I accept your humble apologies for the insufficient levels of site control that allow already BANNED posters to log in under other usernames.

Thanks in advance :lol:
How predictable - and what would u expect from mr predictable himself?

sqealing for censorship is the first sign of a sadly defeated 'new right' - "ban them i say...ban them!"

oh how we laughed!!

uve only managed to avoid being banned urself by pandering to the 'new world order, morality police' sensibilities of the majority of posters on this site.

beat ur chest as loudly as u like but it doesn't disguise the fact that u are exactly as u claim to oppose.

go on lecture me about morality again - i love it and if u continue, who knows, I may even "begin to see the light" (sorry for quoting that filthy drug abuser Lou Reed - I know how much u despise evil drug abusers!) -

"they're killing our kids!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go again!!!
fingers
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Nice bosoms too.

Bosoms......hee hee ...you said bosoms :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor