adelaide v collingwood

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Raven
Club Player

SaintAshlea wrote:
Raven wrote:Did anyone see that major stuff up by Thomas? The commentators didn't shut up about it. From greatness to foolishness.
One mistake and the poor guy is even being bagged on a Saints forum!They cant shut up about it over on Nick's!
Every other game,he plays strong,skillful,intelligent football,but one game he makes a mistake and bang he's in the firing line even though there were SO many other mistakes and ordinary performances.
Herald Sun actually gave him BOG.
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I agree with you, but I think maybe that's why so much attention is being paid - because he doesn't normally make such mistakes. I felt a bit sorry for him actually. Everyone seems to have jumped down his throat.

SaintAshlea
Club Player

Raven wrote:
SaintAshlea wrote:
Raven wrote:Did anyone see that major stuff up by Thomas? The commentators didn't shut up about it. From greatness to foolishness.
One mistake and the poor guy is even being bagged on a Saints forum!They cant shut up about it over on Nick's!
Every other game,he plays strong,skillful,intelligent football,but one game he makes a mistake and bang he's in the firing line even though there were SO many other mistakes and ordinary performances.
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I agree with you, but I think maybe that's why so much attention is being paid - because he doesn't normally make such mistakes. I felt a bit sorry for him actually. Everyone seems to have jumped down his throat.
I think you might be right.Dale is a close friend and I get abit protective lol

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintAshlea wrote:
Raven wrote:
SaintAshlea wrote:

so why the switch in alligence st ash.... :?:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintAshlea
Club Player

stinger wrote:
SaintAshlea wrote:
Raven wrote:
SaintAshlea wrote:

so why the switch in alligence st ash.... :?:
More than over the commericalism that is spreading at Collingwood and Ive always had a soft spot for the Saints having grown up in Cheltenham

stinger
Saintsational Legend

oh okay...cheers... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

thomas is a fine young man...and will be a champion footballer.....you stick to your guns... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Thanks Sting....... :lol: :wink:

saintly
Saintsational Legend

gee the crows were very fast.

doubt the saints are.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saint edward wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Adelaide have lost their two ruckman, their captain and leading goal scorer aswell as a couple other starting 22 player

i think tippet with time can fill the ruckman spot and sellar should fill the leading goal scorers spot.
That is what their fans would be hoping for, that's a bit of pressure on a couple of young guys, I am extremely doubtful that they will live up to it this year, even with the lack of competition from team mates...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:oh okay...cheers... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

thomas is a fine young man...and will be a champion footballer.....you stick to your guns... :wink: :lol:
Very good player, not of skill and flare, he really gives them that X-factor, he has that match winning capabilty and he can kick a goal to lift the team and the crowd at the right moment, great to watch.
While he may never be a consistent 30 touch a game player he will always be a player you would want in your team...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
SaintAshlea
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:
stinger wrote:oh okay...cheers... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Very good player, not of skill and flare, he really gives them that X-factor, he has that match winning capabilty and he can kick a goal to lift the team and the crowd at the right moment, great to watch.
While he may never be a consistent 30 touch a game player he will always be a player you would want in your team...
Can bust a game open in the midfield and win a game off his boot.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

saintly wrote:gee the crows were very fast.

doubt the saints are.
It's not pure footspeed ... they moved the ball quickly, so looked quite fast. If we move it quickly, we'll look fast too.

SaintAshlea
Club Player

St DAC wrote:
saintly wrote:gee the crows were very fast.

doubt the saints are.
It's not pure footspeed ... they moved the ball quickly, so looked quite fast. If we move it quickly, we'll look fast too.
No offence but any team can.Its about getting the speed and accuracy working together.