thats a joke..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Its the same old same old...with a few hysterical drama queens chucked in.....how bad is this forum right now? ...IMO its fine...lets not overdo the rose colored glasses for the "not so good old days" shall we???......the irony is those calling for mods to "do the simple thing" and ban people are part of the problem - they push an all to obvious agenda and aren't genuine in any attempts to make this place a better forum infact they're quite disingenuous and mischievous but thats their lot so good luck with that. Truth is theres probably 5 or 6 posters (and Im included) who do get into way to many stoushes - if banning is the solution - ban us all. Dont contrive to the 1 or 2 theory and "she'll be right mate" drivel cause thats all it is.

Totally concur with OWTS - what mod has the time to sit here all day and oversee this lot ? shared load or not lets get realistic.

Im a Poochy fan - dont agree with him but he has a right to voice a view.

Anyway as for Thomas and what he has/hasnt bought to our club its been done to death - let the courts now decide.
Last edited by Teflon on Mon 04 Feb 2008 11:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Yeah….nah””
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

In my time on this Forum I have learnt a few things

1. Poochy posts to get a reaction. not to meaningfully contribute. He mocks this Forum and wears getting banned as a badge of honour. He's not (in the opinion of the mods) what SS is all about and I'm fully in support of a lifetime ban for him

2. More threads on Grant Thomas get locked than every other topic on here added together. Why? Because the antagoinists do not show respect for each other. God, go back and have a read if our history goes back that far and see if you can disagree with me. Sooner or later, someone calls someone a fool, they fire back, and its on. Result? thread locked.

Respect..its one simple word that would solve 99% of the problems on here. Look, Ive prolly dished out more warnings than the other mods since the new system was implemented..but I'll tell you why. Name calling absolutely drives me nuts..and people who try and justify it as "blowing off steam" or "harmless argy-bargy" are kidding themselves imho. Its DISREPECTFUL...no more no less.

Imagine if AFL footballers all had respect for the rules of the game and opposition playres to a man? ..we could do away with umpires..great!! Thats about as big a fairytale as this place ever existing happily without someone/s to pay frees against occasionally :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor