training?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

btw riccardo, i asked a trainer when the players christmas holidays are, and he said he cant answer that, because it might be different dates for different players.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
spiral2
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:yeah, well, i got 11 players signatures, and milney said to me "nice kick mate" when i kicked the ball to him. so nah nah!
good stuff then Dools, you did a bang-up job, I'm sure the players appreciated it too

milney044
Club Player

ahh milney. off with his hair again. dear oh dear. its a good thing i dont like him for his looks..

ah well i still wanna catch the boys training before xmas.with all their closed training sessions its not looking promising though.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the reports, especially to LennyBoy.

Riewoldt looks to have lost some weight :shock:

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
lovin_dal_santo
SS Hall of Fame

Went down to training also, got lost along the way but let's not mention that! Carlton FC and Melb Storm players were also floating around, safe to say the Storm boys aren't as.. charismatic.. as ours. Very relaxed session, lots of laughter and joking around (tape throwing, male to male contact - ass grabbing).

- Kosi was present but didn't do much of anything.
- No Max and Fraser left pretty early from what I saw.
- Lots of skill work and goal kicking, Dal was great as usual, although I am slightly bias ;]
- Noticed all the players got rubbed down at some point, the new boys in particular and Bally recieved alot of attention. Didn't seem happy..
- BJ iced his knee towards the end of the session but didn't seem distressed by it.
- Clinton still has a horrendous kicking action, ergh. Am being told to add he drives a nice car though ;]
- They hit the beach afterwards and as dedicated as I am, I didn't follow, apologies for that.
- Lenny looks like he has bulked up ALOT, as does Rixey.
- Riewoldt seems leaner though
- Many of the boys spent the start of the session chatting to Ackland, no hard feelings?
- Steven King looks massive, perhaps standing next to Grammy helped that.. as for Eljay, well the other posters mentioned it, he is tiny!
- Fev came out for a visit afterwards, attracted a crowd as mentioned.
- Blakey seems to have trimmed down a bit, looking alot more like his 2004 self.

Hm pretty much it, not a very insightful session but entertaining watching Anthony Rock, SOS and Sam Fisher attempt goals from the boundry line.. In their own words "that's embarrassing!" All the players seemed content, waving us off as we crossed the street.. nice :]

Robert Harvey
What else do we need?
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Thanks for the reports everyone.

Also a big thanks to saintdooley & lovin_dal_santo for the Pics. Very nice 8-)

Keep up the good work :wink:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

LennyBoy wrote:G-Train was just running laps, and will be heading back overseas in the next week or so
really? i thought he was back for good. so will he be right for round 1?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
LennyBoy wrote:G-Train was just running laps, and will be heading back overseas in the next week or so
really? i thought he was back for good. so will he be right for round 1?
was told that his mum + dad have booked him a flight so he can go visit them at christmas.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saints94
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:doing some normal kicking drills

kosi getting a massage and milney waiting in line

someone kicking it to Birss

Riewoldt walking down the steps

streching

running drills

king and gardiner going for a run

gram coming my way:D

gram going the other way :(

having a chat, probably about whats on tv tonight

having another chat

handball drill

riewoldt about to take part in the drill
Why does Milne always shave his hair he should grow it like he used to not look like a shaved bird :shock:

milney044
Club Player

homework i agree with you, its not the most plesant look ever haha. ok milney if you're going to do that to yourself at least make up for it by having an awesome year

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Saints94
SS Life Member

milney044 wrote:homework i agree with you, its not the most plesant look ever haha. ok milney if you're going to do that to yourself at least make up for it by having an awesome year
I like your avater because thats the hair he should be growing not being balled :shock:

Saints94
SS Life Member

Even grow it like he growed it in 04