caroline wilson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Richter
SS Life Member

I think that the best function that Caro serves is that despising her is the only thing (bar a St Kilda premiership) that can unite Stinger, Barks4Eva, Rogderfox, Joffaboy, Mischa and Dan Warna - check out the two threads on her if you don't believe me.

Oy Teffers what's your view, don't let the side down now! :wink: :D

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:I think that the best function that Caro serves is that despising her is the only thing (bar a St Kilda premiership) that can unite Stinger, Barks4Eva, Rogderfox, Joffaboy, Mischa and Dan Warna - check out the two threads on her if you don't believe me.

Why would you want his other view? !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:I think that the best function that Caro serves is that despising her is the only thing (bar a St Kilda premiership) that can unite Stinger, Barks4Eva, Rogderfox, Joffaboy, Mischa and Dan Warna - check out the two threads on her if you don't believe me.

you are totally wrong there.......i actually don't despise her....check the threads...don't recall saying anything about her looks or anything of a sexual nature either......got to quite enjoy listening to her in fact.....not that i would stretch that to say i was starting to like her....no..never......couldn't go that far....it's just she is biased in her reporting ...and doesn't even realise it......my comments re polak and her tigers are legitimate ....having regard to the fact that she was only too willing to stick the boot into the saints....her ethics are therefore questionable.....despite what certain fairly thick individuals on here have to say.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Richter
SS Life Member

Sorry Stinger! Pushing it a bit I guess, just trying to foster love and harmony in the off season between formerly warring Saintsationalites! :wink:

Anyway, on topic, I agree with you. Apart from I have less regard for her opinions at any time than you do - like RodgerFox I just rarely find that she says much radically new, pithy or incisive. She does create debate though!

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote: just trying to foster love and harmony in the off season between formerly warring Saintsationalites! :wink:
:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: .......you can try...but some i will just ignore...never forgive though....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

for the record though, and off topic - obviously - i reckon that spinner is a saint through and through... also knows his footy.

even though i missed this one, i know that he and his brothers turned up to play for SS at the last forum game - where were the guys calling him a troll?

mischa, stinger? i agree with alot of your opinions on various topics, but has anyone actually met you guys?

not meaning to just use you two on this subject (its convenient because you are the ones getting into him) but, the fact is spinner gave up his anonymity like some of us have when he rocked up to glenferrie for a forum game (A.K.A forum meet and greet), which is more than i can say about alot of the posters who hide behind a keyboard and a screen.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:for the record though, and off topic - obviously - i reckon that spinner is a saint through and through... also knows his footy.

even though i missed this one, i know that he and his brothers turned up to play for SS at the last forum game - where were the guys calling him a troll?

mischa, stinger? i agree with alot of your opinions on various topics, but has anyone actually met you guys?

not meaning to just use you two on this subject (its convenient because you are the ones getting into him) but, the fact is spinner gave up his anonymity like some of us have when he rocked up to glenferrie for a forum game (A.K.A forum meet and greet), which is more than i can say about alot of the posters who hide behind a keyboard and a screen.
Hear hear,,,everyone is entitled to their anonymity but if youy choose to stay behind the keyboard its a bit rich calling other who get out and represent the Saints out there in the real world "trolls" :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Caro's problem is that she falls into the same trap as MOST journos. She occasionally reports on the facts. She occasionally writes opinion pieces. She almost always mixes the 2 together in a single article, thereby confusing the issue.
That's very correct.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: Hear hear,,,everyone is entitled to their anonymity but if youy choose to stay behind the keyboard its a bit rich calling other who get out and represent the Saints out there in the real world "trolls" :-)

that's" here .here"

...he didn't actually play for the saints team did he..never quite represented the saints has he????..isn't he the same guy who played for the scumbaggers team a couple of years ago.....and how do you guys know that you haven''t met me...?????.can you ever be quite certain.....?????? :wink: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote: Hear hear,,,everyone is entitled to their anonymity but if youy choose to stay behind the keyboard its a bit rich calling other who get out and represent the Saints out there in the real world "trolls" :-)

that's" here .here"

...he didn't actually play for the saints team did he..never quite represented the saints has he????..isn't he the same guy who played for the scumbaggers team a couple of years ago.....and how do you guys know that you haven''t met me...?????.can you ever be quite certain.....?????? :wink: :lol:
touche..here here it is..I stand corrected :-)

Ahh I'm sure someone with your good old fashioned manners and upbringing would have the manners to introduce himself ;-)

and as for Spinner..as far as Im aware he (and his bro's) turned up all ready to play for the Saints..alongside some posters who I'm sure he's had some argy-bargy with in his time here ;-)..wasnt his fault the opposition were a couple short :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
mischa
Club Player

stinger wrote:

that's" here .here"

:) Good one Don't know what these two mods are talking about-everyone's anonoymous on a fan forum! Just because ppl might have other priorities and can't show up to those forum games doesn't make us less capable of having an opinion (that is I think probably what they are really saying). Besides ppl could show up and say that they were anyone from here and how would you know? What are you going to do ask for ID?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:
stinger wrote:

that's" here .here"

:) Good one Don't know what these two mods are talking about-everyone's anonoymous on a fan forum! Just because ppl might have other priorities and can't show up to those forum games doesn't make us less capable of having an opinion (that is I think probably what they are really saying). Besides ppl could show up and say that they were anyone from here and how would you know? What are you going to do ask for ID?
Didnt say that at all (and neither did nick)

All we were saying is that some on here slam the "troll" tag very quickly on anyone who is relatively new and/or says something even remotely complimentary about another team (or critical of the Saints) . If that person however takes the time to get out, have a game of footy and a beer and snag with fellow posters, thats hardly the stereotypical troll, who wanders in, yanks some chains then wanders out again

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Actually you're quite mistaken, in our telephone conversation's, I've always found Caroline to be quite charming and well informed 8-)

You will also notice that not once, have I ever written a bad word about her, in fact on a few occasion's, I've defended her

so your point is :?: :arrow: :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
GrumpyOne

barks4eva wrote:
Actually you're quite mistaken, in our telephone conversation's, I've always found Caroline to be quite charming and well informed 8-)

You will also notice that not once, have I ever written a bad word about her, in fact on a few occasion's, I've defended her

OMG!

B4's done Kero Caro! :shock:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

yuk....doesn't conjure up a pleasant image...and i was enjoying my morning tea too....... :evil:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

I've never bagged her either, in a personal nature.

I just don't think she's relevant at all, and I don't think she adds anything to the football world. Well, certainly nothing that I consider relevant anyway.

Having said that, few football 'journalists' add anything these days.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

OMG!

Not yet. You haven't written out the instructions for him. Until you do, he won't know what to do :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: !!

GrumpyOne

Eastern wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

OMG!

Not yet. You haven't written out the instructions for him. Until you do, he won't know what to do :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: !!
You put your right foot in
you take your right foot out
you put your right foot in
and you shake it all about

You do the hokey-pokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about.

There you go, B4. :wink:

osama milne laden
Club Player

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/a ... ntentSwap1

>>>his father's ongoing deluded determination to save his son

i'd love to have Caro as a parent

follow her reasoning and she'd be a bundle of support

why would any parent want to help their child in trouble - they'd have
to be delusional, wouldnt they caro!

let's hope if caro's kids ever get into trouble she'll do the right
thing and disown them and tell them they're on their own and they
deserve everything bad that's coming their way

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

yes, i flinched when i read that........

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

osama milne laden wrote:http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/a ... ntentSwap1

>>>his father's ongoing deluded determination to save his son

i'd love to have Caro as a parent

follow her reasoning and she'd be a bundle of support

why would any parent want to help their child in trouble - they'd have
to be delusional, wouldnt they caro!

let's hope if caro's kids ever get into trouble she'll do the right
thing and disown them and tell them they're on their own and they
deserve everything bad that's coming their way
Sheesh...likewise had to read that sentence twice.

As I recall just a few short weeks ago Caro used her entire Sunday Age column to sledge the team her son was playing against for on-field violence and general bad behaviour. Wonder if her kid thought her deluded for doing that???

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Quixote
SS Life Member

This woman has more bias than a Pakistani bookie with one leg

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:for the record though, and off topic - obviously - i reckon that spinner is a saint through and through... also knows his footy.

:lol:

St.Kenny
Club Player

I certainly dont think she slept her way to the top........Who'd sleep with her ????

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...