9 for Fev

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Everyone is saying that if Fev comes over to us he will absolutely tear it up because he could do it for the worst side in the comp. But realistically he provavly wouldn't be as good for us as he has been for them. Carlton play a faster more direct game and they are a higher scoring side. As for everyone going on about the delivery that he will be getting, wasn't that one of our biggest complaints all year, our midfielders can't hit a target in the 50....

I would love to have Fev as St.Kilda but realistically I think he would only be a 50 goal a year player at best.

However if Roo, Kosi and Fev could kick 50 each that should be good enough if Milney chips in with about 30 and we get a few midfielders kick 20+ like Dal, Joey and Lenny...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Have thought about this today... and to hell with it...lets go for it....get his head right and he will kick 100 goals..Kosi ,Roo and Fev...not a bad triple headache for an opposition coach :shock:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
FullMonty
Club Player

Fev is a good bet at pick 5 for me.
G gone could be a natural replacement and we know he can play.
Similar psychological issues too :lol:

Montyrules!
spert
Saintsational Legend

We need bolstering up across all positions -If Fev is availalbe they might as well go after him -ready made FF. Pagan really coached better when he had players who didn't have issues, not so good with the people side of things -I think RL would get the best from Fev. We also need a big body down back, a tough, running half forward and a midfielder who has goal sense. If we could get that happening then the silverware could be ours.