What do you want from a St. Kilda Board?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Why would it be a disgrace plugger66?

People would only be scared of their positions under Archie if they weren't acting professionally and meeting his standards.
Because as CEO he should not be working to get one board in or out. He must be independant. Any CEO of any company knows that.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

There has never been any indication that he wasn't independent and professional IMO.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:There has never been any indication that he wasn't independent and professional IMO.
I actually didnt say he did. I was replying to another post.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote:
evertonfc wrote:yes lets give him another year and then get someone else in.....based on what.....you have know idea.....
Not only did you not read what I wrote, but you then fired off with the 'know idea', which gives me more than enough insight not to pursue a line of argument.

I'll just agree to disagree with you.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Did you get my PM evertonfc?

I would appreciate a response.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
RBnW
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:
RBnW wrote:
evertonfc wrote:yes lets give him another year and then get someone else in.....based on what.....you have know idea.....
Not only did you not read what I wrote, but you then fired off with the 'know idea', which gives me more than enough insight not to pursue a line of argument.

I'll just agree to disagree with you.
thanks for answering my question....your silence is golden..... :oops:

Our best is yet
to come......
RBnW
Club Player

If he had anything to do with getting rid of the other board then that is a disgrace. Would I get from inside is that a few are scared of their position.[/quote]

we all go to work everyday and we all choose to work at that work place of our choice or not.....if we dont do our jobs at the work place we have chosen we will not be there for long.....if we dont like working at our work place we go and we choose to get another job.....this is not the front line in Afganistan....we have the lowest unemployment levels in history and you would hope that anyone who works at the club could get another job if they choose to go...or we are in trouble....scared...scared of what.... :roll: :roll:

Our best is yet
to come......