We all have decisions to make.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Re: We all have decisions to make.

joffaboy wrote:I will be amazed if the STKFC board took this to court.

We got a match result reversed and this yellow gutless spineless dimwitted arselickers wouldn't take it to court.

Why would they want to

1) clear a players name?

2) protect the integrity of the club?

Happy to take our coin every year. Happier to be farked over by the corrupt cheat from the AFL every year.

Well we all have a personal decision to make.

AOK has made his and I say to him I cant blame you.

I will be making a decision on where my $650 in membership goes next year.

I wont be getting a reserved seat, and i wont be getting my SC membership renewed.

I cannot justify spending the extra $500 on a code and a system that is so blatantly corrupt and a club that has the balls to protect its own, and by extention their paid up supporters.

I will still get a membership but a base minimum.

Until the AFL sack Dimwit and his monkey, and the STKFC get rid of these sycophants and AFL arselickers on the board the will not get one red cent more than the barest minimium.

The "entertainment" value of AFL has gone down with the incessant flooding, and now it has been proven beyond doubt that the AFl are blantantly corrupting the "competition" in favour of interstate clubs at my expense.

This week I got rid of Foxtel. Only kept it this year because they had the footy.

Next year I will be paying $140 for a membership instead of $650.

I know I am only one and the AFL couldn't care less, but this has been coming for some time.

I bet I am not alone.

The NFL is about to start and I will be watching that and forgetting about this corrupt little provincial code for 6 months.
You're not alone.

The sad thing is, that I haven't supported AFL for a few years now - but have staunchly and savagely supported the St.Kilda Footy Club.

But what is the St.Kilda Footy Club really these days?

It, like the AFL is a money making business.

We aren't in the business of winning footy matches. We're in the business of making money. Our Board took us on this path, for this they lost my support.

The problem is though, in fairness to the Board - every club is merely a revenue stream for the AFL. It's as simple as that these days.

I don't feel like I support a club any more. I don't 'love' the club.

I feel all I'm doing is supporting 'the game' - or more to the point, the AFL. It sickens me.

Our game, andour clubs in the process have been hijacked.

I'd love the Saints to pull out of the AFL so I could go down to a park somewhere on a Saturday afternoon, eat a pie and have a can whilst standing on the hill watching my club play.

The decisions that Butterss and the Board have made recently, are purely designed to 'appease' the powers that be, and provide us with favourable draws and exposure. And ultimately, generate money. They come at the cost of what shouldbe the core business - footy.

It's just not about footy anymore.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

you are absolutely right, perfectly put

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I agree with Joff & Dan.

F*** the AFL...

Seriously F*** the AFL.

Its not one supporter....Its MANY.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....