Lovett suspended

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Any chance we can get the thread back on topic..or if it stays abusive we can lock it

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
asiu

every thread he's in , i'm going him hard ....he's a used condom

just like him and his crew do to mr fox

do you need me to prove it ?

or are you people gunna step in and sort em out ?

asiu

You receive one warning for breaking this rule; should you receive a further two warnings in the next month, you may be banned for up to one month.

thanx for that warning 66

thats really fair !!!!!!!!!!!...but you let them ride mr fox .... is that because you dont like him either

wimpsville .... pathetic stuff

can i use 'jewboy ' or will that get me a second warning as well ?

asiu

its on mutton mouth

enjoy ...because i'm going to !!!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Hold it together Gaz , you're goin off like a roman candle.

HarveysDeciple

gazrat wrote:
You receive one warning for breaking this rule; should you receive a further two warnings in the next month, you may be banned for up to one month.

thanx for that warning 66

thats really fair !!!!!!!!!!!...but you let them ride mr fox .... is that because you dont like him either

wimpsville .... pathetic stuff

can i use 'jewboy ' or will that get me a second warning as well ?
If you call someone a cocksucker, of course you will get warned...of course you will.

And yes if you call him a jewboy you will cop a second warning, you may any way.

Shape up all of you, or piss off!

Gazrat you preach about fairness etc. Post within the rules, and their are no problems. Don't sook and throw your toys out of the cot because you get warned, pathetically childish.

HarveysDeciple

And in order to appease you, the attacking of rodgerfox being scrutinised closely as well.

Behave yourselves (sounds like addressing children doesn't it)

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:And in order to appease you, the attacking of rodgerfox being scrutinised closely as well.

Behave yourselves (sounds like addressing children doesn't it)
Instead of bans, I say bring back the strap.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:andrew , your a slippery sock fillin waste of space as well

get your finger outa his date .... he's the wrong puppet to use your strapon with , thats for sure
Oh and rodgerfox is the right PUPPET I suppose!

You goofballs like sticking fat in your GT inflatables that's for sure!

The divisive nonsense that he posts is just that divisive when we should all be together as ONE, afterall we finally have a real McCoy coach, a professional football department, not a one man show, snakeoil sales pitch for the easily conned.

Grant " fitness and conditioning staff are overrated" Thomas cost this club a premiership or two and include Butterss in that for allowing the dog's breakfast, amateur hour to drag on for 5 and 1/2 years.

Thankfully our players are now fit for the requirements of AFL football and are getting professional conditioning required for elite athletes to perform at their optimum.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
2. Thomas was exited OUT not exited IN, you people really need to move on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing like a 2 way street is there? :D

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Now where did I write that, you must be making things up to cause trouble. :wink:

Thomas is gone, move on!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Now where did I write that, you must be making things up to cause trouble. :wink:

Thomas is gone, move on!
Trouble is my middle name....GT is way cool :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

get your finger outa his date .... he's the wrong puppet to use your strapon with , thats for sure

The divisive nonsense that he posts is just that divisive when we should all be together as ONE, afterall we finally have a real McCoy coach, a professional football department, not a one man show, snakeoil sales pitch for the easily conned.

Grant " fitness and conditioning staff are overrated" Thomas cost this club a premiership or two and include Butterss in that for allowing the dog's breakfast, amateur hour to drag on for 5 and 1/2 years.

Thankfully our players are now fit for the requirements of AFL football and are getting professional conditioning required for elite athletes to perform at their optimum.
Yes its amazing when the footy department are allowed to spend a certain amount of money what can happen where as previously they had huge budget constraints. Luckily you would know this of course because seem to know what the budgets were back in the mid 2000's compared to now. And just in case you dont have the figures, we were making around one million back then with much smaller revenue compared to a small loss with a larger revenue base now.

HarveysDeciple

plugger66 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Yes its amazing when the footy department are allowed to spend a certain amount of money what can happen where as previously they had huge budget constraints. Luckily you would know this of course because seem to know what the budgets were back in the mid 2000's compared to now. And just in case you dont have the figures, we were making around one million back then with much smaller revenue compared to a small loss with a larger revenue base now.
Spot on

maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Lucky we have you round here to let us know what is going on, or we might have to read 5 year old threads again......

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Lucky we have you round here to let us know what is going on, or we might have to read 5 year old threads again......
Thank you. Maybe we should just except all of what B4E says every post.

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Wow .... what happens to boys when someone takes their football away?
Is there any news about Lovett - I just read five incredibly insightful and erudite pages of pure philosophical brilliance from everyone but could not find any reference to our new "star" ... I guess I must have mistaken this thread as being about a StKilda footballer.
Oh and Happy New Year everyone .... lol :D

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
GrumpyOne

Now we are on our 20th page..... can I ask how many official warnings this thread has created?

It seems to me that a hell of a lot of abuse is being posted here and very little new material about Lovett.

Its time this thread was more thoroughly moderated or locked.

asiu

And in order to appease you, the attacking of rodgerfox being scrutinised closely as well.
thankyou
Don't sook and throw your toys out of the cot because you get warned,
wasn't , could care less ...the place would be sad without me here .... it was just unfair (on a 'double standards' point of order)

of course i deserved it !!!!!!!!! ....... should i post a few examples where others deserve it as well .... or should i just scream "moddies hold our roddies' every bloody post like the cop out clan do ?

i was throwing a tanty coz 'the other side' has got away with murder , and blatently getting away with it , riding mr fox like theres no tomorrow , led by mutton tryn to be lambs in high heels , supported by felch farmers of the moral high ground ....why was it so ?
Gazrat you preach about fairness
agreed , i do , but they give no ground ....so eff fairness in the end ... fight dirtier if they are the rules these geese inflict us with ....its always the same issue for me .... no matter the opinion , the poster , has the right to post it

option A ) trash the opinion ...go hard , i couldnt care less ...interesting and thought provoking reading usually

option B ) trash the posters right to post ....... wrong song baby ! .... better get out of my way

ps
need to ask a question puppet or puppetmaster?

or should i dumb everything down further to meet your standards and capabilities?

HarveysDeciple

so your aware of who has and hasn't been warned?

I didn't know we made it public.

How do you know your the only one? Assumption?

asiu

i did say .... why was it so ?

gossip says jb copped a warning , but who knows , beside you guys ...but i wasnt even thinking and definately wasnt writing anything about 'warnings' .... just double standards , but i see how it seems that way

roger fox has been persistently and consistently hammered in thread after thread after thread ... the process is , he posts , the clan trash him ...thats what i see !

i havn't noticed anything different with regards to rogerfox's treatment , have you ?

(if not , any warnings , assumed or actual , didnt change much !)

its been going on a long long time hd , we all know that ... or am i wrongly assuming everyone has the skillset to see 'reality'
Last edited by asiu on Sun 03 Jan 2010 7:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ACTUALLY,

In 2005 Butterss/board promised Thomas everything he wanted plus the kitchen sink for his final stab in the dark, when he refused to accept a professional football department not run solely by him,

$250,000 was spent re-surfacing Moorabbin
$100,000 was spent on new gym equipment

The recruiting budget remained the same > 16th in the AFL > WHY?

Of course Thomas also got what he wanted with six figure sums coming off the bottomline, for overseas holidays disguised as training camps,

aside from the gym equipment, no extra money was spent on fitness and conditioning,

Grant Thomas last year remarked how in his opinion " fitness and conditioning staff are overrated"

When Lyon was appointed he was appalled at the fitness levels of our list and the recruitment of so many SLOW players!

When Misson took charge of fitness and conditioning he requested time trials for our players dating back as far as 2003 and was told that they did not exist!

To me this confirms that he was way out of his depth and as he controlled the entire football department and didn't communicate with the board, Thomas gave scant regard to areas that should not have been neglected and ended up costing us a premiership or two!

In 2005 Grant " fitness and conditioning staff are overrated" Thomas refused to accept Matthew Drain, insisted on full control and maintained the status quo, whereby his negligence and incompetence in key areas such as FITNESS AND CONDITIONING continued, so blame the board if you want but they gave Thomas six figure sums for overseas holidays/training camps for 14 days, annuallywhen Thomas insisted on them, but no money was ever spent or seemingly requested by Grant "fitness and conditioning staff are overrated" Thomas for the players fitness and conditioning or recruitment budgets, EVEN WHEN HE HAD THE BOARD TELLING HIM, WE WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT, ASK AND SO SHALL YOU RECEIVE!

asiu

$250,000 was spent re-surfacing Moorabbin
$100,000 was spent on new gym equipment
what a flog gt was ...spending his first bit of footy department money , during his last 'chance' year , on long term stuff for the st kilda footy club

not self serving enough grant

and in 09 /10 ...our leadership group is being lauded across the nation ... you flog grant , you deadset flog

nowhere near self serving enough grant

come on here grant , you'll pick up the ropes in no time from this crowd

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Fair dinkum have a good look at yourselves

Its always someone elses fault..someone else ia always getting away with murder and you're the one singled out..woe is me im hard done by..over and over and over and over...by the biggest bunch of grown adults masquerading as 5 year olds Ive ever met

IVe just about had enough... I came on this site way back when cos I love the St Kilda Football Club. I agreed to be a mod cos I looked forward to making a small contribution to helping out a site full of folk who care passionately about something as much as I do....hmmm a touch idealistic it seems

You know who I feel sorry for? The 95% of people on this Forum who just wanna talk footy. Not chest-beat or preen their egos..just talk footy. GOd how many of them might have wanted to put their opinions on Andrew Lovett on this or other threads but read the recent crap and been scared of being abused?

The absolute killer though are those who have the bloody temerity and gall to BLAME THE MODS for all the fighting thats going on...and somehow its the mods who "drive good posters away"...No taking responsibility for the trash they post, oh no they can just write anything they like and if the mods dont take their side and ban the people they dont like...then the sites not being moderated properly??? Give me a freaking break!!

Sorry to rant and maybe im throwing my toys out of the cot too, but for the love of God, grow up a bit some of you. I'm not naming names you know who you are. Please??? Pretty please??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote: ps
need to ask a question puppet or puppetmaster?

or should i dumb everything down further to meet your standards and capabilities?
You were the one who was pissed off when Thomas got sacked , NOT I,

best thing the club did in 2006 was exit OUT Grant "fitness and conditioning staff are overrated" and get serious AND PROFESSIONAL for a change

so as for dumbed down, goofball cognition, IMHO, ANYONE who cracked it like the sky had fallen in because Grant Thomas got sacked is a FAIR DINKUM goofball, at least when it comes to matters football!

I reckon you take this site way too seriously and place far too much importance on it, truth be known.

I do have questions and concerns as a FRIEND, but they would be best left between you and me and spoken privately.

As for dodgy, I don't really want him banned, I was only posting that on your behalf

8-)