STK vs Syd - Match-day Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yipper
SS Life Member

There was a big pack, the ball was literally tunneled out to Joey - he had just a millisecond of time, he just threw it on the boot in the direction of goals - thankfully he had enough on it to get through the points.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Banger2Plugger wrote:What is it with Ryan O'Keefe not going throu the interchange gates to go off the ground with rib injury with the ball - then only to return at the end of the quarter - without waiting the mandatory 30mins wait after coming off outside the gates?
Sydney Swans Exemption Clause?

Joffa 5
Club Player

Moccha wrote:The SCG is still a shithole
I was there in 04 and I hate that place with a passion.

Go Saints!

sainter#4
Club Player

long kick into our forward 50
roo the target, it came off his hands
the ball spilled to milney who couldnt get control of it
it then spilt to joey who dribbled it along the ground from somewhere between 25-30 meters out for a point

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Well holy crapolla :?

Friggen fox cacked itself here today and I have been following here on line...thats one hell of a ride thanks guys... :roll:

I need another stiff drink on top of the beers and red....think its called a cleansing ale.... :wink:

You Farging rippers Sainters...cop that shytney...1 point better than a 100 point win tonight...

Makes it far more painful for the sydney maggots.... :twisted:

GRACIOUS IN VICTORY...NOT A FREAKING CHANCE...JUST CALL IT KARMA...:shock: :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

sainter#4 wrote:long kick into our forward 50
roo the target, it came off his hands
the ball spilled to milney who couldnt get control of it
it then spilt to joey who dribbled it along the ground from somewhere between 25-30 meters out for a point
EAT YOUR HEART OUT BREENY :twisted: :wink: 8-)

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
backit
Club Player

It's always good to be able to say when we beat one of the scum teams "What's better than winning by 100 points, winning by one" That hurts.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Banger2Plugger wrote:What is it with Ryan O'Keefe not going throu the interchange gates to go off the ground with rib injury with the ball - then only to return at the end of the quarter - without waiting the mandatory 30mins wait after coming off outside the gates?
It was actually through the gates that he fell with the ball in his hands!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:It's always good to be able to say when we beat one of the scum teams "What's better than winning by 100 points, winning by one" That hurts.
The best part is that it puts Shyteney out of the finals for 09...and virtually locks up top spot...how sweet it is :twisted: :wink:

battye
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:
degruch wrote:
It was actually through the gates that he fell with the ball in his hands!
Yep I think it was.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD