Channel 9 News...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote: Are you really a copper? It's The Office of Police Integrity, not Investigation. Do you really know what you're talking about.

This whole debacle stinks of politics in an election year to me, and you seem to be on their side.
I have no sides on politics, and yes it was a typo as I deal in investigations.l
Hmmm...so you really are clueless. :P
Yeah righto...

I have more clues to this than you will ever have :roll:
Hmmm...St Kilda supporter infiltration of VicPol...this could become a national issue! No wonder Eddie is concerned. 8-)

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:...Don't bother ever questioning me re sides I am like the majority and am a swing voter...
Swinging voters aren't the majority.

Most people don't have jobs where politics has such a major effect on their work places such as police, and other public servants.

This is a political issue, political in many ways.

Political in the true sense, political regarding the Police involvement.

And I'd be pretty suprised if footy politics wasn't in the mix somewhere...

Mr Eddy Maguire apparently isn't one to let sleeping dogs lie.
:wink:
To get back at him, we should drop Eddy, we already got ride of Maguire

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
And why is (apparently) our club doing 11/10ths of nothing in response?
Dammed if they do; Dammed if they don't !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:...Don't bother ever questioning me re sides I am like the majority and am a swing voter...
Swinging voters aren't the majority.

Most people don't have jobs where politics has such a major effect on their work places such as police, and other public servants.

This is a political issue, political in many ways.

Political in the true sense, political regarding the Police involvement.

And I'd be pretty suprised if footy politics wasn't in the mix somewhere...

Mr Eddy Maguire apparently isn't one to let sleeping dogs lie.
lol

hence why there should be an independent body over seeing all government enquires and NOT just police....

Why has this government chosen JUST the police where the NSW have a board of enquire that involves ALL government positions????

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Thinline wrote:
And why is (apparently) our club doing 11/10ths of nothing in response?
Dammed if they do; Dammed if they don't !!
Agreed, what can they do now excpet state that they did everything right at the time, protect Joey and Milney and go about winning games of footy.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
bigred
Saintsational Legend

DO you all HONESTLY think that this is a conspiracy that leads back to Eddie McGuire....

Seriously?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:DO you all HONESTLY think that this is a conspiracy that leads back to Eddie McGuire....

Seriously?
Can't think...foil hat is on.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote: Are you really a copper? It's The Office of Police Integrity, not Investigation. Do you really know what you're talking about.

This whole debacle stinks of politics in an election year to me, and you seem to be on their side.
I have no sides on politics, and yes it was a typo as I deal in investigations.l
Yeah righto...

hmm..this could get good now, 25+ pages in the making!

bigred
Saintsational Legend

foil hat is on.
I think we need a few more.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
foil hat is on.
I think we need a few more.
I think they're in ready supply, but who'll be laughing when we find all clues lead to the Puppetmaster himself...Lou Richards!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Just racking up a few stats in junk time.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Great, got this thread in my Dream Team!

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:SO why is 899% of the CH 9 story covered with vision of Milne, Montagna and the St Kilda FC emblem?

Yes, Police Corruption is a major news item.
But, IMHO, the CH9 (and subsequently the Hun) reporting of this 'news story' was a 'hatchet job' on the 2 players concerned (1 of whom has nothing to answer for in relation to the sexual assault charges)

It's not the story that has got so many posters on here upset, it's the way it's been presented.

The whole town is talking about Milne and Montagna and not about possible police corruption.
Even from the interviews by the 2 ex-detectives, there is no allegation that either player or anybody at the Club was involved in this 'coersion'.

Surely that's a clear sign that there is something wrong with the story's presentation?
MM,

Did you also notice that in the first shot of the reporter talking to the camera, his head was in front of the photo of Milne, and all you could see was Montagna's head.

Someone alerted the dimwit as when he came back for the next bit, his head was in front of the St Kilda emblem showing Milne.

Crock of shite.

santazzi
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

St Fidelius....I get your drift...........to borrow a military terminology...the boys and our club are mearly "collateral damage"in the bigger scheme of politics and law enforcement..........it makes sense to me........

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Just why do I bother with the numb skulls on here

Fair dinkum go Flower yourself...

Most on here are now of in bread FW in any case and the quality posters have left...

go figure!!

I would not anticipate in posting much more with the current form of posters and dont ever bother me about a PM re the seizure of the original brief of evidence against the alleged rape victim..

this site sucks atm

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Most on here are now of in bread FW in any case and the quality posters have left...

go figure!!

I would not anticipate in posting much more with the current form of posters and dont ever bother me about a PM re the seizure of the original brief of evidence against the alleged rape victim..

this site sucks atm
Stop being so negative St F. The posters are there. What is an "in bread FW"? Is that a multigrain loaf? The site doesn't suck. The site is an inanimate object and the posters are the dynamic.

Get pro active. Don't think. Act.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Most on here are now of in bread...
C'mon...you're a cop, now you're a florist, and I'm a piece of bread...and you're the one complaining about the lack of quality posts! :roll:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

go figure!!

this site sucks atm
Stop being so negative St F. The posters are there. What is an "in bread FW"? Is that a multigrain loaf? The site doesn't suck. The site is an inanimate object and the posters are the dynamic.

Bugger you edited before I could quote you!! I was wanting to know what an oblect was.

I got some Pro Active....lowers my cholesterol.
Last edited by SENsei on Tue 22 Jun 2010 11:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

Most on here are now of in bread...
C'mon...you're a cop, now you're a florist, and I'm a piece of bread...and you're the one complaining about the lack of quality posts! :roll:
I concur, degruch.

St Michele
Club Player

You know when I first heard this story I was worried about Milne and Montagna being dragged through all this again but I have been thinking about the girl concerned. She would have moved on with her life and is now having to deal with it being dragged up and the faint glimmer of hope they might make charges stick again. This would be very stressful for her as well and unfair to maybe give her false hope.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

go figure!!

this site sucks atm

Bugger you edited before I could quote you!! I was wanting to know what an oblect was.

"haha, my mouth was open" - Eddie Murphy

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:You know when I first heard this story I was worried about Milne and Montagna being dragged through all this again but I have been thinking about the girl concerned. She would have moved on with her life and is now having to deal with it being dragged up and the faint glimmer of hope they might make charges stick again. This would be very stressful for her as well and unfair to maybe give her false hope.
Great post, St Michele and great to have another perspective.

The media are so busy trying to expose the scandal, they clearly have not even considered that perhaps the girl wants to get on with her life. Now 6 years later she has to relive it. Has the media talked about her?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:You know when I first heard this story I was worried about Milne and Montagna being dragged through all this again but I have been thinking about the girl concerned. She would have moved on with her life and is now having to deal with it being dragged up and the faint glimmer of hope they might make charges stick again. This would be very stressful for her as well and unfair to maybe give her false hope.
This would be the "collateral damage" santazzi mentioned above. IMO, this has little to do with the case, more to do with politics, as per Bernard's statement. Certainly, the media couldn't give two hoots about her.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
degruch wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
degruch wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yeah righto...

go figure!!

this site sucks atm

Oblect? I have no idea what you are talking about SENsemanticsaintsational :wink:

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Very true, but she doesn't get her photo splashed all over the media, we don't even know her name. Seems unfair. Wasn't her father a police man? And he encouraged her to go public when she told him what happened.

And can Milne sue the Hun for defirmation of character?

Qld Saints Supporter Group