Lovett suspended

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

losing him doesnt really matter????????
having one less on the list doesnt really matter?

i know one thing...
when you post it doesnt really matter

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:losing him doesnt really matter????????

i know one thing...
Having one less bloke playing that has no influence on your season, doesn't matter.

He's so overrated it's not funny.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...
Having one less bloke playing that has no influence on your season, doesn't matter.

Actually I could name a significant number of players that are far more overrated the AL.

But you're propbably right Dodge, all the media scribes and commentators and the thousands of fooball followers that do rate him are all wrong and should come and sit in a large circle at your feet waiting for your pearls of wisdom to be scattered amongst them so they can get a clue.... :roll:

Love that you have waited for something like this before you have emerged from the foxhole........dear, dear Rogerflogs.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
JMsainter
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

When you consider that Lovett would be a walk up starter, and that even Geelong chased him last year, then this would have to be one of the most moronic posts I've read so far (and there are quite a few of those). Are you really that simple, or are you one of those wierdos we hear about that goes online to experience some sort of perverse pleasure from winding people up?

To Milton66: Your comment wasn't much better by the way. So much for coming here for intelligent discussion.

Fired Up Again For 2010. Go Saints!!!

Kepp dreaming those impossible dreams. Spend every minute of everyday striving to reach your dreams.
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

for the racists out there (overt or covert).

The Aboriginal traditional tribal way of life which goes back 10's of thousands of years had the highest family values imaginable.

Picture this - (this is how to achieve harmony and respect).

1. The men can't go hunting until all the elders have woken up.
The elders also eat first.

2. marriage is allowed only to those that display the required level of maturity and can demonstrate they can bring up a family (wouldn't that solve a lot of our societal problems today).

3. You can only marry outside of your tribe and only someone from an approved tribe.

the tribes functioned by observing rules, meeting standards and above all by respecting each other , the land and other people/tribes - our modern day society and so called civilised nations lack in comparison.

(they even carved on walls the animals that abounded in the area to help out other tribes wandering past the spot - altruism was not just a concept, they lived it ).
Last edited by samoht on Mon 28 Dec 2009 12:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milton66
SS Life Member

JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

When you consider that Lovett would be a walk up starter, and that even Geelong chased him last year, then this would have to be one of the most moronic posts I've read so far (and there are quite a few of those). Are you really that simple, or are you one of those wierdos we hear about that goes online to experience some sort of perverse pleasure from winding people up?

To Milton66: Your comment wasn't much better by the way. So much for coming here for intelligent discussion.
WTF?

Just because you summed up RF, doesn't give you the right to attack me.

Keep it up and see how you go.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

samoht whats that got to do with Lovett being accused of sexual assault?

And do you remeber people calling for Milne's and Monty's heads after they were accused?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

.. ausfatcat there were 1 or 2 posts early on that mentioned race.. and the police may be racist.

for those that believe police act, think or are motivated that way they must also believe the general society does also - (or maybe they covertly think that way too ?).

I wanted to show we can all learn from the standards that aboriginal tribes have set over the millenia, so there's no basis for wayward behaviour - we too can learn from them.

and i agree Lovett hasn't been charged at this stage with anything .. so let's see what happens.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:and i agree Lovett hasn't been charged at this stage with anything .. so let's see what happens.

As everyone should

There have been plenty of examples of people being falsely accused of crimes for whatever reason. We should wait for the police to do their jobs before making judgement.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Yeah, and I bet Essendon were devastated at losing him.

Funny that.

Milton66
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Funny that.
Good to see you have a new friend Rodge.

Figured you out in one hit.

How Essendon felt is totally irrelevant.

Your views that he is over-rated are pure shyte strring nonsense.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Funny that.
I've viewed my opinion about Lovett but have no joy about it unlike your posts when criticizing the saints or RL you to seem to have pure joy. Why is that. Are you just a wanker?

asiu

The Aboriginal traditional tribal way of life which goes back 10's of thousands of years had the highest family values imaginable.

Picture this - (this is how to achieve harmony and respect).

1. The men can't go hunting until all the elders have woken up.
The elders also eat first.

2. marriage is allowed only to those that display the required level of maturity and can demonstrate they can bring up a family (wouldn't that solve a lot of our societal problems today).

3. You can only marry outside of your tribe and only someone from an approved tribe.

the tribes functioned by observing rules, meeting standards and above all by respecting each other , the land and other people/tribes - our modern day society and so called civilised nations lack in comparison.

(they even carved on walls the animals that abounded in the area to help out other tribes wandering past the spot - altruism was not just a concept, they lived it ).

good onya for hav'n a go
the mobs functioned by observing rules, meeting standards and above all by respecting each other , the land and other people/tribes - our modern day society and so called civilised nations lack in comparison.
they were also societies that allowed no orphans and no widows ...look around people

to break the rules was to bring (and here it is) shame apon oneself and your mob

shame is a big thing

the whities have piled on shame from the very first 'invasion day'

they're good game players these intellectual , moral , physical and spiritual frauds

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Funny that.
I've viewed my opinion about Lovett but have no joy about it unlike your posts when criticizing the saints or RL you to seem to have pure joy. Why is that. Are you just a wanker?

Exactly.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

Not sure how or why you would draw that conclusion.

It brings me no joy. I couldn't give a stuff - which I thought was what I articulated in my posts.

I don't think it matters in a footballing sense - if anything it shows what a professional and fair dinkum unit we are.

In a non-football sense, it's none of my f****** business. Nor is it anyone else's.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

It brings me no joy. I couldn't give a stuff - which I thought was what I articulated in my posts.

I don't think it matters in a footballing sense - if anything it shows what a professional and fair dinkum unit we are.

In a non-football sense, it's none of my f****** business. Nor is it anyone else's.
If you really couldnt give a stuff you wouldnt post. You are really becoming boring with all your posts about RL not being a good coach and that Rooy is basically captain coach. I suggest if you dont give a stuff then dont post.

PJ
SS Life Member

What this has shown, infact proven to us and the rest of the footy world, is how fair dinkum our senior players and our footy club is.
Fair dinkum about winning a flag? Gotta agree with that.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Funny that.
who said irony is dead :D

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
JMsainter wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

i know one thing...

Funny that.
who said irony is dead :D
You are right. You actually argued once you werent a little kid but you keep proving you lied then. very ironic.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

If you really couldnt give a stuff you wouldnt post. You are really becoming boring with all your posts about RL not being a good coach and that Rooy is basically captain coach. I suggest if you dont give a stuff then dont post.
I suggest if you find my posts boring then you shouldn't read them.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

It's prettty difficult to ignore them when you keep infecting so many threads with your poison.

Milton66
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

I suggest if things are as bad as you say, then go and follow another club which will embrace you with love and a big hug... and maybe even hire you as an assistant coach.

Or take up golf. :D

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Lovett

Someone here posted something about traditional Aboriginal tribal existence. I really wonder what relevance it has. Anyway I'm afraid it comes across as idealistic and patronising.

The hunter-gatherer lifestyle of the Aborigines thousands of years ago would have been extremely hard. It's not something anyone (including those of Aboriginal heritage) is in a hurry to return to.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Seems to give me joy?

It's prettty difficult to ignore them when you keep infecting so many threads with your poison.
Mr Magic...

Maybe rogerfox just wants saintsational to sponsor Ross Lyon and then he will be happy .....

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!