Match Thread- Fremantle v St Kilda

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:A free and 50 directly in front
We are in battle with two enemies out there. purple and yellow
Can't believe AFL can be so unprofessional
sook.
lnstead of having a go at your own, Why don't you try to enjoy the win like the rest of us?
Come on..it'll do you good

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
ark
Club Player

And from the SEN Perth team:
"St Kilda caught Freo on an off day today"
That old chestnut again: Yeah - strange how often that happens....

noob
Club Player

can someone please tell me what was the inside 50 count for the match?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

TriColourDisciple wrote:lnstead of having a go at your own, Why don't you try to enjoy the win like the rest of us?
instead of sooking about umpiring decisions, why don't you try to enjoy a great team performance, full of character, like the rest of us? come on, it'll do you good!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I did enjoy the game but the bias of the umpiring was shocking, to be point of being disgraceful.

To be honest, had the umpiring being of a better quality we would have won by 5 or 6 goals.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
megs4#31
Club Player

dont get me started on channel 7 commentary. All they've done is talk about freo after the game (which is what they did last time we played freo at ES) and i haven't even heard the song yet.

i didnt get tickets this game unfortunately otherwise i would've been there. much better to be at the game then listening to peter bell and that guy who does the sport on channel 7. doing my head in!

mind you thats probably want interstate supporters get when they live in melb. still its VERY ANNOYING!

go saintas :):):)

Go saints, 2009 is our year!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:I did enjoy the game but the bias of the umpiring was shocking, to be point of being disgraceful.

To be honest, had the umpiring being of a better quality we would have won by 5 or 6 goals.
Worse still, their shiteful effort gave the Shockers a chance to steal it, if it weren't for their awful kicking in front of goal (nice to know we're not the only top 4 team who's had this trouble recently).

The umpires are far too easily intimidated by the toothless feral home crowd, and this happens consistently v Freo and the Coasters. Can't they get some more experienced umpires for the job? How these guys fall for it every time is beyond me.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:lnstead of having a go at your own, Why don't you try to enjoy the win like the rest of us?
instead of sooking about umpiring decisions, why don't you try to enjoy a great team performance, full of character, like the rest of us? come on, it'll do you good!
Ha Ha, Oh daaarling, you're hilarious! bravo.
- Who writes your material? it looks familar.

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972