Saints v Kangaroos live thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:How biased was the commentary towards the Roos??? All game.
Not biased - just poor.

Drainpipe's classic was when he announced that there were plenty of Saints at Sandy putting pressure on those playing in the Saints team including X Clarke!!!!!!!

Schillaci
Club Player

Fantastic win. We are the real deal. To be comprehensively beaten in the first quarter and turn it around by 75 points is an awesome effort and shows we can win after a slow start.

Did we loise to the Dogs in R11 2004? Seem to recall it was against them...expected to win and disappointed with the result....could have gone to that script today but we've got our sh** happening....Bring on next week....but just quietly I can't wait for the Cats.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Not biased - just poor.

Drainpipe's classic was when he announced that there were plenty of Saints at Sandy putting pressure on those playing in the Saints team including X Clarke!!!!!!!
It was biased, the way they saw the ump decisions was laughable, they were calling for Roo frees and excusing ours.
It was pathetic especially Shaw.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Not biased - just poor.

It was biased, the way they saw the ump decisions was laughable, they were calling for Roo frees and excusing ours.
Who cares they were just supporting the underdog. I am so glad that we are no longer the underdog and people want to see us lose. Tall poppy syndrome and isnt it bloody great to be tall poppies for once :P

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Not biased - just poor.

Who cares they were just supporting the underdog. I am so glad that we are no longer the underdog and people want to see us lose. Tall poppy syndrome and isnt it bloody great to be tall poppies for once :P
Don't worry I thought that, but they are paid to call it as it is. Foxtel needs to find some decent callers.

Munga
Saintsational Legend

Schillaci wrote:Fantastic win. We are the real deal. To be comprehensively beaten in the first quarter and turn it around by 75 points is an awesome effort and shows we can win after a slow start.

Did we loise to the Dogs in R11 2004? Seem to recall it was against them...expected to win and disappointed with the result....could have gone to that script today but we've got our sh** happening....Bring on next week....but just quietly I can't wait for the Cats.
Nah it was the Swans in Sydney where Roo took the most courageous mark ever.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
mullet
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
mullet wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Not biased - just poor.

Don't worry I thought that, but they are paid to call it as it is. Foxtel needs to find some decent callers.
Yeah I agree they are supposed to be professionals. Shaw was doing a mighty backpedal in the last 5 minutes after bagging a north players endeavour. But winners are grinners and its so much easier to put up with these wnkers when we win :D :D