Should the Fan Forum and Opposition Forums be merged?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Should the Fan Forum and Opposition/General Footy Discussion Forum be Merged?

Poll ended at Mon 19 Jul 2010 8:06pm

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 122

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
BakesFan wrote:Wow!! The Thought Police have been busy...selectively deleting posts that question them.....yet leaving posts that refer to others as 'know nothing flogs'

That 'who cares' option was definately the way to go
Not the case at all, BakesFan. The posts and content of the deleted material were specific to two posters and we just left posts as they were without those posters' comments in order to not penalise posters who follow the guidelines. We didn't want to effect their post count.

We only delete content or posts under specific circumstances.
Under what circumstances do 'we' delete post contents?

Who is 'we'? Who is made that decision?

When I contributed financially to this site I had no idea it was going to become a moderators club - with arbitrary selection of people to have (or, more to the point, use) complete control of posters ability to post. The site is unregonisable from those times.

MF, you are nearly the whole site now. Every second post is yours!

I'm not sure you are emotionally equipped for the moderators role. From your hissy fit that saw you leave the site, to your publicising of personal issues. And now, this clinging, smothering of the forums.
Thanks for the feedback, Saints43. I'll take it on board.

You're more than welcome to contact the other mods if you have any issues.
Is this a recording??? And what exactly does that mean "take it on board" - exactly what action are you going to take? How are you going to respond? And what's this bulls*** in an open community of deleting posts or content of posts from "selected" posters. Is there a secret society formed specifically to select which posters are not appropriate? What an enormous circle jerk.
And if no-one is prepared to call it - I will, Milan , you're a liar. And please explain to me how B4E is allowed to get away with calling people " a know nothing flog" based on an avatar for christs sake.

This place is turnig into a 3 ring circus, with Milan Pathetic as the ringmaster.

And from those of us with history, it's VERY f****** rich for B4E to be having a go about childish behaviour.
How do you know nothing has been done?

Warnings are confidential and between the mods and the poster.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

The poll is now closed and the Mods will revert shortly with a decision.

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone.