Crows v Saints - Rd 23 - Official Game Thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Crows v Saints - Rd 23 - Official Game Thread

stevie wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stevie wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
oh when the wrote:Also Milne was there to see Lenny's last game.

As was Bakes and Begles. Wool as supposed to come but had to coach Sorrento seconds.

Was Begley next to Eric Bana in the after game vid?

He could have been at one stage. Bana didnt move but a few moved to him. Even lenny hugged him. I must say i did take a couple of photos of him.
Yeah it must've been as Bakes was next to him too. Good vid that. Brought a tear to the eye when Lenny gave number 7 to Luke

That was actually before the game.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Ah cheers Plug didn't realise. Just watched the footage of him being chaired off.

Though that dressing room vid says it's post game?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:Ah cheers Plug didn't realise. Just watched the footage of him being chaired off.

Though that dressing room vid says it's post game?

It certainly does but i got there before the players came out and I thought I was there until after they had showers but it seems I am wrong.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Yes plugger - we know you are mates with the players - you have only managed to drop 14 'hints' about this today.

So player BBQ at your place this weekend? All the lads wearing moon boots no doubt.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Yes plugger - we know you are mates with the players - you have only managed to drop 14 'hints' about this today.

So player BBQ at your place this weekend? All the lads wearing moon boots no doubt.

You have some sort of issue that you need looked at Con. I actually won tickets to the B&F and its for dinner and I will be eating in the same place as Lenny so yes I will be having dinner with him Friday. By the way I thought I was ignore but you seem to read all my posts. Thats another issue I think you should sort out.