This Guy (Rossy) can coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: This Guy (Rossy) can coach

stinger wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:Never before have I ever backed the Crows in a game, but I did last night and the sole reason was the Dockers coach.

No loyalty to the St Kilda Football Club and in 2012 and beyond none given back.
as i posted in another thread...i feel the same......first time i have ever barracked for the crows.....was a bit worried at half time but they didn't let me down..good side at coming from behind to win too...like 1997.... :cry: :cry:

...so suck s*** and die ross you traitor.... :D :D :D :D

...i saw that our fearless saints supporting editor of inside footy stated this week that ross was the best tactical coach of them all at the moment.......bullsh!t russell, bullsh!t...you have been sucked in....drank out of his bathtub so to speak.......a good tactical coach...even an average one....would not have left a very ordinary footballer in silvagni on tex walker...cost freo the match that one.......good....no....f****** great...... :twisted:

You actually come across as a fool.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: This Guy (Rossy) can coach

Johnny Member wrote:I sit back tonight, completely pleased that Lyon moved on.

It means Freo can't win a flag, and it vindicates our club's decision to pressure him in regards to his game plan.

yes....and....yes... :D

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.