No deal with Magpies over Ball, says Lyon

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Ross will not run out of petrol!

no ...not in his car.....not sure about him personally though anymore i'm sorry to say......lost one or two players too it would seem

..will take a long long time for me to forget losing the unloseable grand final.....
Hence the start of your white-anting campaign.... all class.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

[quote="barks4eva"][quote="Joffa Burns"]How where when and why has the situation between Ball and Lyon become untenable? If a deal cannot be struck and Luke is not man enough to walk back into the club and front the coaching and playing groups and say.....â€

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

no ...not in his car.....not sure about him personally though anymore i'm sorry to say......lost one or two players too it would seem

..will take a long long time for me to forget losing the unloseable grand final.....

that's malicious and complete bulls***.....and you of all pple have the hide to talk about class ffs...... :roll: :roll:

Beekay
SS Life Member

Luke is a champion bloke. Some people need to get off their high horses. This private school boy ego stuff is utter tripe, and I come from a very rough country public school. Have any of you heard this young gent speak before? He is down to earth, well mannered, and intelligent.

He wants to leave because he wants to be a better footballer. End of story. Calculated, right career move from Luke.

The sky is the limit for Ross' army, and Luke couldn't get his feet off the ground.

Good luck young son, I won't forget how many times you put your health and quality of life on the line for a friggin game of football any time soon!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Beekay wrote:Luke is a champion bloke. Some people need to get off their high horses. This private school boy ego stuff is utter tripe, and I come from a very rough country public school. Have any of you heard this young gent speak before? He is down to earth, well mannered, and intelligent.

He wants to leave because he wants to be a better footballer. End of story. Calculated, right career move from Luke.

The sky is the limit for Ross' army, and Luke couldn't get his feet off the ground.

Good luck young son, I won't forget how many times you put your health and quality of life on the line for a friggin game of football any time soon!

great post...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

spot on markp.

You got this creeps number

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

spot on markp.

i know who the f****** creeps are, loser.... :roll:

and the stalkers.....eh hero...?. :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

spot on markp.

you looking in the mirror again stinger???

dont blame me that markp got you in one post.

must have touched a nerve 8-) 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
and the stalkers.....eh hero...?. :roll:
creep 8-) 8-)

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

spot on markp.

you looking in the mirror again stinger???

dont blame me that markp got you in one post.

must have touched a nerve 8-) 8-)

traffic's missing you , creep....

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: traffic's missing you , creep....
abused any woman lately??? 8-) 8-)

.CREEP :D :D

PWNED creep

markp 1

stupid bitter mysognist 0

:D :D

Lance or James??

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

Are you serious?

grow some balls, old man,

I know for a fact a few legends of this club, players who played under Thomas, were rapt when HE was exited out!

Luke Ball is not elite, his foot skills are shocking, he freezes in front of goal, never drills them, cannot kick much over 40 metres and was being paid twice as much as for what he was delivering,

he should be embarrassed for taking $600,000 for the past couple of seasons and realize that it's up to him to truly prove his worth even if on half the money,

his current attitude is probably another a result of having been mollycoddled for too long and having previously had the prima donna coached into him rather than out of him,

there is a salary cap and other players who were performing better need to be rewarded,

the fact that you're so enamored by a con man, snake oil saleman and megalomaniacal, machiavellian maestro and that you cracked a huge hissy fit when he got the flick speaks volumes about your piss poor character assessments to begin with.

not sure about Ross personally anymore, please don't tell him, I'm sure he'd be devastated,

I'm sure you still pine for your Grant ( Mother Theresa ) Thomas in wonderland fairy stories and prefer the good old days when our players were being trained as UN ambassadors and Nobel Peace Prize laureates, even if their AFL fitness levels were appalling,

Oh well, I'm very content in "the knowing" that we have the best coach in the AFL, with excellent assistants by his side with a a professionally run football department, not the dominion of one emperor with no clothes.

it was never an unloseable Grand Final, that thinking is for fools, you're more than qualified on that front,

we were playing a team we beat by a goal in Round 14, a team who lost last years Grand Final, in wet weather that suited them,

we needed to do everything right, unfortunately some of our players choked in front of goal,

it was always going to be 50/50

get real!
Last edited by barks4eva on Thu 08 Oct 2009 2:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Johnny Utah
Club Player

All class Sainters fans.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

a bigoted agist sexist internet wannabe bully throwing stones at someone else....

bahhahaha...

pwned ,clown......

once a stalker..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

but keep it up(bet your missus wishes you could too)...something has got to keep me amused.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Beekay
SS Life Member

Johnny Utah wrote:All class Sainters fans.
As classy as going out of your way to join an opposition forum, hunting down an avatar you think might upset people you've never met, coming in and dropping one line comments, all in order to make yourself feel less s*** about your own pathetic existence?

markp
Saintsational Legend

If it's not white-anting then what is it? :?

'Unrdermining?'

'Casting aspersions?'

'Dis-endorsing'?

markp
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote: Luke Ball is not elite, his foot skills are shocking, he freezes in front of goal, never drills them, cannot kick much over 40 metres and was being paid twice as much as for what he was delivering,

he should be embarrassed for taking $600,000 for the past couple of seasons and realize that it's up to him to truly prove his worth even if on half the money,
100% correct.

He owed us... it was time to repay, and he's walked.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Like many supporters I am disappointed that Luke and Xavier are leaving, and we seem to be getting very little for them. I was glad that we traded for Lovett, disappointed with the rest.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Utah wrote:All class Sainters fans.
Instead of wasting your time here why not go over to Far Kew where your adored Didak lives adn stalk him.
I hear he's short a mate now that Hudson is sitting in jail.

You seem to have the necessary lack of intellect, morals and ethics to be a part of his 'inner circle' of mates.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:a bigoted agist sexist internet wannabe bully throwing stones at someone else....

bahhahaha...

pwned ,clown......

but keep it up(bet your missus wishes you could too)...something has got to keep me amused.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
creep.

go and abuse caro wilson and pretend you are friends with Father Bob Maguire

So you want to start attacking my wife now do you?

typical the hate you show toward woman I am not suprised.

You have form and we have all seen it.

Low life :roll:

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
it was never an unloseable Grand Final, that thinking is for fools, you're more than qualified on that front,

we were playing a team we beat by a goal in Round 14, a team who lost last years Grand Final, in wet weather that suited them,

we needed to do everything right, unfortunately some of our players choked in front of goal,

it was always going to be 50/50

get real!

and i was trying to be nice........mainly for gazzas sake......wasted effort it would seem.......i take back nothing i have said....suggest you stop brown nosing the coach for awhile...the s*** is getting in your eyes and blinding you to reality.....

i am over thomas...long over him...but i will never forget the good he has done for the club...

i like ross...he is an excellent coach...not the best mind you ...he was outcoached by thomson and eade during the year......but he has faults....i'm not blingd to them like some......that doesn't mean that you and the usual forum dregs and bulliesare justified in abusing me....

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:If it's not white-anting then what is it? :?

'Unrdermining?'

'Casting aspersions?'

'Dis-endorsing'?
PWNED once more

Good work markp

you have the creeps number.

Lance or James??

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Come on you blokes. Settle down.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Come on you blokes. Settle down.
Andrew Maher, is that you? :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:a bigoted agist sexist internet wannabe bully throwing stones at someone else....

bahhahaha...

pwned ,clown......

creep.

go and abuse caro wilson and pretend you are friends with Father Bob Maguire

So you want to start attacking my wife now do you?

typical the hate you show toward woman I am not suprised.

You have form and we have all seen it.
:roll:
:roll: :roll:

i wasn't attacking you wife you fool i was expressing sympathy for her...she must be really thrilled having to come home to a sad sack creep like you every day.....a real joy ....not....

of course i have attacked wilson.....she's a flog like you...no wonder you are sticking up for her.....sure you are really not her....ffs....creep.... :wink:

and i have a news flash for you...the more you have a go at me for slipping the boot into that po faced poor excuse for a journalist...the more fun i will get out of doing it..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: