Mediocri praemio ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mediocri praemio ...

Just curious. Who would the OP suggest would have been a worthy winner?

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Apologies for bad grammar. Who would the OP suggest as a worthy winner?

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Saintmatt
SS Life Member

shanegrambeau wrote: Mon 16 Sep 2019 11:09pm Apologies for bad grammar. Who would the OP suggest as a worthy winner?
FWIW - I rated Marshall's season as one that impacted on our fortunes more than Seb. I guess I'm not too dissimilar to the majority of Saints fans that take the time to vote each week - https://www.saints.com.au/news/2019-09- ... nfavourite. Put it this way - I would think the majority - if not all - opposition clubs would be clamoring for RoMa's signature and he'd be a walk up start in most, if not all teams. I wouldn't think any teams in the top half of the ladder could find a spot for Seb.

Seb played two cracking games against Melbourne and Hawthorn - the rest I thought we just the usual accumulation of possessions that didn't particularly hurt the opposition. Interestingly - Riewoldt made pretty much the same comment re: rating players more highly that impact on the contest on SEN on Thurs morning.

As another poster noted however, one thing is for sure - for Seb to win the B & F this year - he was doing exactly what he was charged with doing.

Go you red, black & white warriors