Saints are favorites to beat Fremantle..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints are favorites to beat Fremantle..

Odds shortening...
https://www.oddschecker.com/us/australi ... tle/winner

Steven and Hanners effect? The Stenner Effect!!

Nice one Shane. Come on Saints.

I'm nervous about them playing actually, but we were ordinary against Adelaide so..

I wonder how the forward set up will work with those two in..

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

What do the bookies know that we don't.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Could be the Ratts factor and the Hawks ip. Hawks coaches had Lyon figured out and that knowledge held us in good stead when we played them on their home ground early this year.

Personally I think we will fall short against them. Last week should give them a lot of confidence. Unless Walters, Langdon, Fyfe, and Sandilands are under injury clouds I think we will go down by 15-20 points. Hope we win as that will help Brett secure the senior role

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sat 10 Aug 2019 3:49pm Could be the Ratts factor and the Hawks ip. Hawks coaches had Lyon figured out and that knowledge held us in good stead when we played them on their home ground early this year.

Personally I think we will fall short against them. Last week should give them a lot of confidence. Unless Walters, Langdon, Fyfe, and Sandilands are under injury clouds I think we will go down by 15-20 points. Hope we win as that will help Brett secure the senior role
We'll win and should win well. Hannebury and Steven will make a huuuge difference to our midfield this week. Think Acres will too.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Sat 10 Aug 2019 8:45pm
Scollop wrote: Sat 10 Aug 2019 3:49pm Could be the Ratts factor and the Hawks ip. Hawks coaches had Lyon figured out and that knowledge held us in good stead when we played them on their home ground early this year.

We'll win and should win well. Hannebury and Steven will make a huuuge difference to our midfield this week. Think Acres will too.
Thanks to the Tosser for trying to hang on and defend instead of telling his players to go out there and win the bloody thing

1 goal in the last quarter is par for the course for RL coached teams

Freo played at times in the 3rd and fourth quarters with an extra behind the footy. They snuck in front and were too scared to defy the Bossman's instructions.

Great games by both Hannas (never doubted his class - the worry is on durability) and Stuvinator. Extra special for Steven because he proved he is a match winning footballer and Ross Lyon was wrong in ignoring him for a finals spot in 2009/2010

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 10:11pm

Thanks to the Tosser for trying to hang on and defend instead of telling his players to go out there and win the bloody thing

Freo played at times in the 3rd and fourth quarters with an extra behind the footy. They snuck in front and were too scared to defy the Bossman's instructions.

Great games by both Hannas (never doubted his class - the worry is on durability) and Stuvinator. Extra special for Steven because he proved he is a match winning footballer and Ross Lyon was wrong in ignoring him for a finals spot in 2009/2010
Good comments

barneyboyz
Club Player

saynta wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 3:07pm
Scollop wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 10:11pm

Good comments
Especially the bit about 09 - 10 Jeezus ROSS :roll:

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink: