Well done Hanners

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

outside66
Club Player

Re: yRe: Well done Hanners

saynta wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 5:06pm
outside66 wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 3:54pm
saynta wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 2:43pm
Scollop wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 12:33pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 6:38pm Was really good in the first half before understandably running out of steam.

He’s got a long way to go to be value for money but was a pretty decent debut.

Let’s judge after 3 years not one match.
Totally agree with that last sentence. If we somehow get another 60 good games out of him in the seniors it will be a pass mark for Lethlean and the recruiters. I noticed his 'buddy' from Sydney is starting to get those recurring pescy soft tissue injuries as well.

I was actually surprised at how well Hannas played. Well done to Richo and Lethlean for going public and putting the blowtorch on Hannas earlier this year. I wonder if he's totally stopped his partyboy ways. If he has, then perhaps we can look back and say that Richo and Lethlean got tha right. Fingers and toes crossed there
Where is your proof that Hanners had" partyboy ways'?

You haven't got any, have you?
He's definitely STILL a partyboy. No doubt about it. I think it's only a matter of time before things hit the surface.
As I said in the other post , where's your proof? If you want to make a statement denigrating a St Kilda player, you better have proof to back you.

Otherwise, I call bulls***.
If you are a 25-35 y.o that lives in the southern bayside area then there's a fair chance you'd know someone who knows Hannaz. His time back in Melbourne has not been productive to say in the least and there are plenty of photos (and videos) of him up to no good. Luckily for him the majority of the footage hasn't made it's way to the mainstream media however there was one incident in the preseason that St Kilda/AFL were somehow able to sweep under the proverbial carpet that involved him, questionable stuff, and some ladies of the night where he was basically ransomed for a sum of $$. He initially paid out but they wanted more, leaving him no choice to "self-report" to the club. I don't think it was a coincidence that he opted out of the leadership group to focus on his "injuries". What worries me is that the club keeps peddling out that his leadership OFF the field has been huge for our young group. Skill set and talent aside, if we wind up with blokes following his pathway then we really are cooked. I'd say the "proof" you're after is only a matter of time.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Well done Hanners

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 3:29pm It is early but I'm still confident will have a good 5 years at the Saints. Thank god we got him after yesterday's performance. He shut a few people up.

You do write a lot of crap. The criticism that was expressed were doubts about his injury record in recent times.

Even the club admitted that they underestimated the state of his body. So what has happened to date is actually worse than most people feared. Even the doomsayers would have last year had him playing more than one game by now.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

King12 wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 5:38pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 23 Jun 2019 6:38pm Was really good in the first half before understandably running out of steam.

Yet many on here where happy to judge him on not playing the first half of the year (papers stamped by some), now you are giving him 3 years, typical of many Armchairs on here! :roll:
I agree with you King12, there were many writing him off way too early, good call again from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 5:51pm

Totally agree with that last sentence. If we somehow get another 60 good games out of him in the seniors it will be a pass mark for Lethlean and the recruiters. I noticed his 'buddy' from Sydney is starting to get those recurring pescy soft tissue injuries as well.

I was actually surprised at how well Hannas played. Well done to Richo and Lethlean for going public and putting the blowtorch on Hannas earlier this year. I wonder if he's totally stopped his partyboy ways. If he has, then perhaps we can look back and say that Richo and Lethlean got tha right. Fingers and toes crossed there

He's definitely STILL a partyboy. No doubt about it. I think it's only a matter of time before things hit the surface.
As I said in the other post , where's your proof? If you want to make a statement denigrating a St Kilda player, you better have proof to back you.

If you are a 25-35 y.o that lives in the southern bayside area then there's a fair chance you'd know someone who knows Hannaz. His time back in Melbourne has not been productive to say in the least and there are plenty of photos (and videos) of him up to no good. Luckily for him the majority of the footage hasn't made it's way to the mainstream media however there was one incident in the preseason that St Kilda/AFL were somehow able to sweep under the proverbial carpet that involved him, questionable stuff, and some ladies of the night where he was basically ransomed for a sum of $$. He initially paid out but they wanted more, leaving him no choice to "self-report" to the club. I don't think it was a coincidence that he opted out of the leadership group to focus on his "injuries". What worries me is that the club keeps peddling out that his leadership OFF the field has been huge for our young group. Skill set and talent aside, if we wind up with blokes following his pathway then we really are cooked. I'd say the "proof" you're after is only a matter of time.
Hearsay, innuendo, rumours and just plain gossip, none of which would be admissible in a court of law.

So you have no proof. Therefore afaic it's all bulls***.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Yes, it's easy to invent a story like outside66 did.

He might have heard about a former Swan doing something, and just added a bit of spice and cooked up the rest. :oops:

'And that's why he left the leadership group' yeah... :roll:

rumours work better when a convenient event is woven into the narrative, hey. Just to make it sound plausible.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
saynta
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 7:18pm Yes, it's easy to invent a story like outside66 did.

He might have heard about a former Swan doing something, and just added a bit of spice and cooked up the rest. :oops:

rumours work better when a convenient event is woven into the narrative, hey. Just to make it sound plausible.
Only trouble is , his story is not even slightly plausible.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

saynta wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 7:25pm
WellardSaint wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 7:18pm Yes, it's easy to invent a story like outside66 did.

Only trouble is , his story is not even slightly plausible.
'The majority of the footage' seems to have been silenced.
Let's see.
Pics of Rooey, NDS, Zac Dawson, with their goodies out...Jake C sniffing some self-raising flour...
Jack Watts doing a motorboat whilst nowhere near the ocean...and NRL players doing all sorts of silly drunken things.
Stuff gets out there.
But nothing on Hanners? :shock:
I call BS

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

You can join the dots or stick your head in the sand.

Up to you.

Like I’ve said previously, there’d be many Saints players (as with every club) on the recreational stuff.

Just accept it.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 7:09pm
outside66 wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 5:51pm

Hearsay, innuendo, rumours and just plain gossip, none of which would be admissible in a court of law.

So you have no proof. Therefore afaic it's all bulls***.
Just going by the rumours that apparantly have substance according to Lethlean himself. I think he put the blowtorch on Hannas and I admire the guy if indeed Hannas has done wwhat was asked of him

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98162&p=1793392&hil ... n#p1793392

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

As saynta said, at this stage it's all bulls*** until there is evidence produced. We all know courts are a recipe for disaster that usually mean the AFL loses and their brand is tarnished, therefore the AFL tries to keep everything in house with self reporting and the like. Don't think the club or Lethlean would take too kindly to being subpoenaed...nor would Buddy.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

King12 wrote: Tue 25 Jun 2019 5:38pm

Yet many on here where happy to judge him on not playing the first half of the year (papers stamped by some), now you are giving him 3 years, typical of many Armchairs on here! :roll:
Exactly Kingy. The old tunes changed pretty quick after his stellar first game back.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.