Newnes consecutive games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Newnes consecutive games

If Ross and Newnes play next week - I will not be going!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Saintly66
Club Player

Type of bloke to sit in the corner with others gossiping about people ie: no balls what so ever, may be harsh but I’d delist him as soon as is reasonably possible.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

stkfc1 wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:10pm If he plays next week, might as well close the doors. It's that bad. He's not on his own though. Ross is getting really close.
So many players out of form on top of two away games in hot conditions. This was inevitable really.
You do know that the club named Ross as our best player today yeah? That’s how stupid the idiots running this sh1tshow are ... they think we don’t know that he’s a fraud of a starting midfielder.

What a sh1t excuse for a fan base we are for putting up with this.

Go you red, black & white warriors
HighettMan
Club Player

Saintmatt wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:00pm
HighettMan wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 11:00pm
Saintmatt wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 10:12pm Apart from wooden spoons, of all the records our club and its players hold - this is the one I’m now most embarrassed by. How pathetic he hasn’t been dropped at any stage before this. He’s as vanilla, beige as the rest of the leaders of our football department. Unremarkable in every way.
Embarrassed? If you're fair dinkum then you are taking it waaaaaay too seriously.
So. Given you had a crack at me ... how are you feeling tonight HighettMan? Proud as punch of young Jack are you? I’m sure you’re not taking it seriously but neither’s young Jack it would appear. In fact, I’d suggest that like you; he’s taking the pi$$. The irony of having a solitary kick in 120 mins of footy surely must not be lost on you. And all I n his ‘record breaking’ game. All of this sh1t is enabled by our fvcking delusional, meth-addled Match Committee and signed off by the Dribbler of a coach.

Apologies for taking things waaaaay too seriously but unlike you, I care and refuse to put up with mediocrity.
I'm a mess tonight. I'm holed up in my house with the blinds closed and the lights turned off, I just cant get Newnes out of my mind. I wish you were here so we could hold each other and console our troubled minds.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Soft, so soft, so sad.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

HighettMan wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:26pm
Saintmatt wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 10:12pm Apart from wooden spoons, of all the records our club and its players hold - this is the one I’m now most embarrassed by. How pathetic he hasn’t been dropped at any stage before this. He’s as vanilla, beige as the rest of the leaders of our football department. Unremarkable in every way.
Embarrassed? If you're fair dinkum then you are taking it waaaaaay too seriously.
So. Given you had a crack at me ... how are you feeling tonight HighettMan? Proud as punch of young Jack are you? I’m sure you’re not taking it seriously but neither’s young Jack it would appear. In fact, I’d suggest that like you; he’s taking the pi$$. The irony of having a solitary kick in 120 mins of footy surely must not be lost on you. And all I n his ‘record breaking’ game. All of this sh1t is enabled by our fvcking delusional, meth-addled Match Committee and signed off by the Dribbler of a coach.

Apologies for taking things waaaaay too seriously but unlike you, I care and refuse to put up with mediocrity.
I'm a mess tonight. I'm holed up in my house with the blinds closed and the lights turned off, I just cant get Newnes out of my mind. I wish you were here so we could hold each other and console our troubled minds.
Do us all a favour and stay there then. You weird bell-end

ss1986
Club Player

Saintmatt wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:39pm

He plays it straight from the St.Kilda FC spin playbook - if all else fails, talk shite

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Not resilient - never a chance to be injured. Guys like Battle must find it hard to be in same team meetings.

HighettMan
Club Player

I'm not the one carrying on like a 5 year old.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
ss1986
Club Player

Saintmatt wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:18pm
stkfc1 wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:10pm If he plays next week, might as well close the doors. It's that bad. He's not on his own though. Ross is getting really close.
So many players out of form on top of two away games in hot conditions. This was inevitable really.
You do know that the club named Ross as our best player today yeah? That’s how stupid the idiots running this sh1tshow are ... they think we don’t know that he’s a fraud of a starting midfielder.

What a sh1t excuse for a fan base we are for putting up with this.
There were people clapping as they walked down the tunnel tonight.... I almost vomited.

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

HighettMan wrote: Sat 22 Jun 2019 10:48pm

I'm not the one carrying on like a 5 year old.
Yup. That’d be it. Just have another bath in the mediocrity that must run out of your house’s taps

ss1986
Club Player

If I see him look up at the big screen and swipe his fringe sideways one more fkn time...

Honestly, three hours later and still livid.

saintadamski
Club Player

Newnes will play next week, and all the weeks after that...

He stands like a spectator on the outside of the contest, neither knowing what to do, nor willing to do it.

He rarely, if ever wins a 1 on 1 , and offers nothing apart from a pretty fringe of blonde hair.

This club is a basket case, perpetually making bad decisions, from recruiting, to coaching, to match committee.

Newnes , and his weekly circus of insipid 'football' or whatever you call what he does, is a sad manifestation of the current soul and running of this club.

Change is desperately required.