rookie draft

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: rookie draft

saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 4:30pm f***ed if I know how one "tucks" playing football.
I guess being illiterate you didn’t pick up that I made a spelling mistake.

To bring you up to speed I meant to write ruck, but T & R are next to each other on the keypad and I hit the wrong letter.

Ruck is a playing position usually occupied by one of the taller players on the field.

Hope that sorted it out for you 👍

There were some Tucks that played, Michael & Shane, but the Tuck that would most interest you is Friar Tuck, as it rhymes with your favorite work (word) another typo 😘

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: rookie draft

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 5:38pm
saynta wrote: Sat 24 Nov 2018 4:30pm f***ed if I know how one "tucks" playing football.
I guess being illiterate you didn’t pick up that I made a spelling mistake.

To bring you up to speed I meant to write ruck, but T & R are next to each other on the keypad and I hit the wrong letter.

Ruck is a playing position usually occupied by one of the taller players on the field.

Hope that sorted it out for you 👍

There were some Tucks that played, Michael & Shane, but the Tuck that would most interest you is Friar Tuck, as it rhymes with your favorite work (word) another typo 😘
👍 :D :wink: