Paddy hurt ankle, moonboot, to miss Blues game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Paddy hurt ankle, moonboot, to miss Blues game

Cairnsman wrote: Tue 10 Jul 2018 12:27pm I thought during the first 8 rounds we had out at various stages McCartin, Membrey, Bruce, Jake, Brown, Roberton, Koby, Acres and others.

I think the win against Melbourne was the closest we came to full strength or best 22 all season, Bruce, Acres and Koby being the only ones missing from that win.
Long and Robbo.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 10 Jul 2018 3:03pm
Cairnsman wrote: Tue 10 Jul 2018 12:27pm I thought during the first 8 rounds we had out at various stages McCartin, Membrey, Bruce, Jake, Brown, Roberton, Koby, Acres and others.

I think the win against Melbourne was the closest we came to full strength or best 22 all season, Bruce, Acres and Koby being the only ones missing from that win.
Long and Robbo.
Yeah I know, how could I forget those 2, I think it's been terribly underestimated how much the back line and team has missed Robbo. I've heard it somewhere that Robbo is like a coach on the ground and offers way more than just being a really good player.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

When did Marshall last play? Was it that Melbourne game in May? I remember him missing about 4 set shots from almost point blank range and thinking to myself this guy is simply not at AFL standard.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
silverhalo
Club Player

How fragile is this guy.......he'd probably bruise if you breathed on him. No offence but we cannot afford to carry a key forward that is forever absent for a multitude of reasons. Marshall is a MORE than adequate replacement...only cost us a rookie pick as well.