Core group discussion

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Core group discussion

FQF wrote:Is Newnes really a lock? Disposal is iffy and to me seems to be a classic GOP at this stage.
I have him as a certain long term player at this stage, though things can change of course.

He'll probably never be a star, but has enough skills and a huge determination to make it.

I think his kicking is good overall, though probably needs to work on composure before kicking, which is hard in a team under huge pressure. His efficiency sis in the 70's which is okay.

He has only just played 50 games, so should start to build consistency from here on.

I'm confident.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol at the love for gears and newnes

they are here to stay

and rory is coming
dont panic
Last edited by matrix on Fri 26 Jun 2015 12:21am, edited 1 time in total.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
FQF wrote:Is Newnes really a lock? Disposal is iffy and to me seems to be a classic GOP at this stage.
I have him as a certain long term player at this stage, though things can change of course.

He'll probably never be a star, but has enough skills and a huge determination to make it.

I think his kicking is good overall, though probably needs to work on composure before kicking, which is hard in a team under huge pressure. His efficiency sis in the 70's which is okay.

He has only just played 50 games, so should start to build consistency from here on.

I'm confident.
He's better than Armo was at the same age/experience level. He's only just 22, plenty more development to go if his attitude is right, and it seems to be.

I reckon he's guaranteed to end up at least B+, good chance of being A-grade and an outside chance of having a couple of AA quality years.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:lol at the love for gears and newnes

suck it up
they are here to stay

and rory is coming
dont panic
If you squint, and go a little cross eyed....it's red white and black

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Great thread.

I wrote out a whole bunch of crap...but I think you guys have already covered it.
:D

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post